Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wartune battleground level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    Isn't that bracket info completely outdated? I wouldn't know for sure since it's been a really long time since I was in that level range, but I thought when sacred fire temple came along, they reset brackets to be a much wider range. And SFT has been replaced, so that was quite a while ago.
    I had always assumed the normal BG brackets stayed in place, while anyone who was eligible for SFT were automatically placed together regardless of level/BR.

Comment

I had thought SFT started right after players got their Euds (70 minimum); kinda felt like a "graduation" from the old battlefield into a newer one just before R2 decided to combine them into one from a few patches ago.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

No more SFT. There's only 1 BG for all, tho in the lower levels the 4 towers are not guarded.

Comment

even in the OLD OLD days before there was sylph, I still often ended up fighting people more than 9 levels above me even tho technically that should count as a bug. i guess, if ur in the odds, chances are the odds might be against u.

Comment

Working...
          X