Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Resistance Crystals event - Unlimited event removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Resistance Crystals event - Unlimited event removed

    hi guys

    events for 9/2

    Resistance Crystals Synthesis + NO UNLIMITED
    he event chest quantity has been reduced by around 50% compared to last event.



    So during eudaemon events they nerfed them because people abused eudaemon selling? ok, fair enough. Now they will nerf res event, whats the reason behind
    it?
    Whats next? Will they nerf mahra/sep events? Give none back?

  • #2
    of course they will nerf them, its the inevitable progression...

    Comment


    • #3
      They nerfed it last time or two already. This is not the first time.

      Comment


      • #4
        zZz...time to get off game & get some sleep...zZz

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R2123725645 View Post
          hi guys

          events for 9/2

          Resistance Crystals Synthesis NO UNLIMITED
          he event chest quantity has been reduced by around 50% compared to last event.



          So during eudaemon events they nerfed them because people abused eudaemon selling? ok, fair enough. Now they will nerf res event, whats the reason behind
          it?
          Whats next? Will they nerf mahra/sep events? Give none back?
          You're asking why they are removed? I'll tell you why... Because the incompetent devs are trying their best to curb players cheating on the game, especially during unlimited event rewards. So in the end, all the players suffer and cheaters who are just being selfish gets away with it. Res crystal was part of the treasure inventory screw up remember?
          Last edited by Imonseph; 02-09-2016, 11:17 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
            You're asking why they are removed? I'll tell you why... Because the incompetent devs are trying their best to curb players cheating on the game, especially during unlimited event rewards. So in the end, all the players suffer and cheaters who are just being selfish gets away with it. Res crystal was part of the treasure inventory screw up remember?
            I kick R2 as much as the next person, but this is blatant bullcrap of the highest order.

            Comment


            • #7
              It's always an excuse when it comes to the likes of them. Like it or hate it, boys and girls, but this game is in its downward spiral of reverse marketing before having that sad announcement saying they are going to pull the plug.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                You're asking why they are removed? I'll tell you why... Because the incompetent devs are trying their best to curb players cheating on the game, especially during unlimited event rewards. So in the end, all the players suffer and cheaters who are just being selfish gets away with it. Res crystal was part of the treasure inventory screw up remember?
                But who's fault that treasure inventory was scre.wed ??? Its not players fault, that devs dont know how to do something correctly, and after that solve that problem again - CORRECTLY ! With such event planing game will die soon, because no place for free players and partly light cashers left ... Probably devs think, that if they will not give stuffs for free, players will buy everything ... Biggest FAIL ever !!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nerfed Ha this is where all events are heading people wake up.......these will not be worth goin after soon
                  They ..7road r givin away nothing for free

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's pretty bad that they give unlimited rewards just long enough for the older players to max out or nearly so, and then cut off any new players. Just like the gem events, it only hurts new players while those of us who have been around a few years have all dual level 12s.
                    I think it shows how desperate they are that they're willing to sacrifice the game's long-term viability like this. Unlimited matching events were massive multipliers of our resources, so no one can even hope to catch up without them, unless they're willing to spend ungodly amounts of money trying. That's clearly what the game is going for, but there can't be all that many suckers out there willing to spend that much.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      It's pretty bad that they give unlimited rewards just long enough for the older players to max out or nearly so, and then cut off any new players. Just like the gem events, it only hurts new players while those of us who have been around a few years have all dual level 12s.
                      Some of us never got lv10-11 despite blitzing necro everyday

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        It's always an excuse when it comes to the likes of them. Like it or hate it, boys and girls, but this game is in its downward spiral of reverse marketing before having that sad announcement saying they are going to pull the plug.
                        I totally agree, they want:

                        1- To sponge crazy cashers alive with the henna for class advanced.
                        2- Alienate normal players as much as posible so they would leave
                        3- Close the game in the face of cashers because there is no enough players
                        4- Open another wartune with other name an repeat operation

                        My advice.... To continue playing without spending a penny, It's the only thing that fuc.ks them

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That has been proposed a year ago, Vodak (or is it Vordak?). If people are still buying balens, there is nothing on this planet that will save them from themselves.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Vodak View Post
                            I totally agree, they want:

                            1- To sponge crazy cashers alive with the henna for class advanced.
                            2- Alienate normal players as much as posible so they would leave
                            3- Close the game in the face of cashers because there is no enough players
                            4- Open another wartune with other name an repeat operation

                            My advice.... To continue playing without spending a penny, It's the only thing that fuc.ks them
                            Yep, I had seen it on a different developer site. They create a game (a space strategy one) and it was alright for a year or two until they started to cut corners in skimping players (both cash and free alike) out of game play. They've rigged the wheel so you will always get the lousy reward nearly all the time. When that game's down to a few US based servers, they decide to release a steampunk version of said game that failed miserably within the first year, for it didn't take too long before the players realize it's the same crappy game but in a steampunk world. Those players left en masse, and the game closed down sometime last year or two ago.

                            And I have a feeling of the same when it comes to "remixed"/"recycled games" within the same developer. Shadowbound/League of Angels/Wartune, the mechanics are nearly the same, the features are nearly the same, the classes are nearly the same.

                            However, each day I do wonder what possess those people who keep spending and kissing booty. I had contemplated spending, but I always asked myself, "why? when everything had worked before for a non-casher?" and with that I stayed away from spending (cough cough I will not spend for VIP just because the devs are too stupid to realize that checkins are more important than devotions since devotions have a status on the cooldown list cough cough).
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This nerf has 2 reasons:

                              1.) The devs want to make sure there will be no new players.

                              2.) They want to get rid of the existing ones.

                              And don't ask why they have these 2 goals, I guess it will remain among the mysteries of the universe. But, my guess would be, they are just so stupid, they are beyond help.
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X