Good idea for dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good idea for dimensions

This witless thing what we do almost everyday becomes boring thing in the full game.. But u can fix it!

Couple things:

- Why we cant blitz those? Like expedition necropolis etc etc. This game already taking too much time daily so dont see any bad for this. like those balen mines or sacrifice items, rarely we get those so and dont see any point to find those every dim. Example: one stage one minute. Like Adv dim takes only 10min blitz, and that gives just that res/willcrystal bonus plus another ****, and if we having some lucky we got sacrifice items or balens( looking stupid to get balen mine in blitz so thats why some balens).

++ Saving lots of time
    + its easier and simplier
    + More vip buyers ( like me I quit vip bcs I see that is useless, dont time to do all the time dims etc )
    + More motivation to do those
    + Making some sense in pvp battles.

Well this is my view case, I'll try to write this earlier but was so hardly log in forums so.. Like my earlier posts dont punish me my english Can write more good ideas here so what u guys think?

Tip: It is NOT a good idea because you (as originator of the idea) says so. In fact, it frequently isn't.

As for why not, there are a few ways to play DW, and only one of them is looking at every black square.

Comment

Well.. usually good game still breathing bcs " hear players to take new ideas. " Players opinions are the key making gaming better.

Comment

It is an idea. Whether it is good, let's leave it to others to decide.

I believe it is too complicated to code right now, when their resources are better off directed at solving the bugs and lag. WT has grown too big. R2 has gotten too greedy in trying to cram too many things into a basic game.

What they need to do is consolidate. Not make it bigger, but make it better. Eliminate things that players find stupid or would not play (Cloud Adventure, I am looking at you). Streamline other things. Cut down on redundant and inefficient code.

Comment

So many are using bots for dimensions, so making a "blitz" or in game bot shouldn't be hard for r2, and would make us non-botters not have to waste time.

Comment

why i like spend my time in my max 2 dimentions + it disables spam invites just being in 1

i can do them both in 1 day then rest or wander around to get rid of overflow of energy ... no need to have a blitz function for them .. that isnt doable (as sometimes i want 1 kind of mob, most of time i dont want mobs at all, maybe i want walk every nonmobspace and maybe not)

typical vip problem .. whine doing 5 dimentions takes so long .. well cancel vip and u only have 2 to do .. problem solved
            Last edited by demoniced; 02-09-2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Only 1 thing needs to be changed:
              Hidden events needs to be either balen mine, dimension chest, the usual 300 energy steps or
              offering. This will give players a new motivation to do dimensions for more than just the ordinary expectable rewards. But is anything gonna change that favor the players? Just look at the mystery shop. I highly doubt it...

Comment

Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
                Well.. usually good game still breathing bcs " hear players to take new ideas. " Players opinions are the key making gaming better.
                If only that was true, mate. There are literally thousands of suggestions strewn all over the forum that could have made the game better, but the devs and ultimately R2 are not even hearing the players out. There are three big things in talks: performance lags, nerfing of events/minigames, and of course the ToK problem. I had read from some people that R2 removed that lie of a banner sometime ago (not that I really paid attention since I know it's the complete opposite). Your idea seems good in its intentions, and I would love to blitz my way through if that's faster than just using the magnifying glass to open the spots to get to the next level. However, it might involve a lot of coding to actually make it work right. One of which could be asked if the blitz is for just the major points or for the entire field in one go. I don't buy stuff from there, but I do enjoy the free stuff it might give to me if I decide to go into detail of exploring it all.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It is not even a VIP problem. I stagger my Dimensions so at most I do 2 a day, even with a full complement of 5 possible. It is a poor planning problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X