Circuit Quest Nuisances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest Nuisances

So, I'm doing my circuit quests and I get the task to kill 10 sylphs in Atol level 3. No problem, When I get to Atol level 3 there are no sylphs, the zone is empty. Because the Atol Boss event is incoming. I've already completed my daily allowance on Atol Boss; so rather than waste 10-15 mins killing advanced sylphs to finish my circuit quest, I pay 35 bound balens to complete the circuit. I return to the NPC to get a new circuit quest and guess what? I get kill 10 sylphs in Atol Level 3 again. Frustrating, but not unexpected, the game does this sort of thing regularly. So I bite the bullet and waste another 35 bound balens to complete the circuit quest. My thinking is that, it can't possibly give me the same quest 3 times in a row? Wrong, it can, what's worse, is that after giving me the quest 3 times in a row and sucking up 105 bound balens I get a task to fetch a level 3 intelligence potion. Great! nice easy circuit quest. Then it gives me kill 10 sylphs in Atol level 3 again, and again, and again! I swear, 6 tasks in 7 circuit quests to kill 10 sylphs in the same zone as Atol Boss. I logged out. Let this be a lesson to the game developers: I can't click the recharge button if I've closed the game in frustration. Just a tip you might want to think about?

Of course, they should make it where I get to talk to Asima to start the chain, and the quests come one after another in the list (instead of going back to her until the last one is done). The walking distance is a pain.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Of course, they should make it where I get to talk to Asima to start the chain, and the quests come one after another in the list (instead of going back to her until the last one is done). The walking distance is a pain.

+1

id have to agree there, with cloud city being larger now it is even worse. ive not even thought about doing circuits since the patch expanded cloud city

Comment

That has been a constant complaint of CQ since its birth, but R2 has never taken any notice. They WANT you to spend balens on CQ. That is why the option is there. You fell for it. Congrats!

Comment

CQ are giving crappy rewards as of now, especially when you need to kill sylphs (50lvl+). Nothing in chests are worth spending time and BB on it. Sepu was good before, but not now - you get tons of it other ways. Fashion core was good, but now you get one daily for devotion. It was your choice to do it. So, stop whining and get over it.

Comment

So far, unless you exchange chests for such when that event comes about, the only good thing that can be gathered from CQ is the sands to evolve sylphs (quit <expletive>n' if you are already evolved on all as it is not about you). I had always looked forward to Goodies Link since it was a nice source of getting those "skips" without spending balens for CQ. Since then, I had finely tuned my boys for quickness (high attacks) so it doesn't feel like forever in battling those 10 sylphs in a chain of 3-4 quests of walking back and forth (yes, I had gotten a few of those in that fashion that I would love to shake a stick in asking "WHY?" when it comes to the mechanics of such). One thing I had noticed that it's a pain is you have to go back to Asima to get another quest, especially when it's the Sylph chain. Had the devs made it where (as I had previously mentioned) I could click on her to begin the chain of quests (as in, accept), do each quest as it pops up on the list (without the need to go back to her during that time), and finally go back to her to finally finish (the 200th one) and get my prize, then I am sure it will relieve some of the frustration players had experienced.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X