Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1st 10.000$ Char on Server 53 Europe. / please check for Hacks/cheats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st 10.000$ Char on Server 53 Europe. / please check for Hacks/cheats

that must be a joke or ? after 3 Weeks (!) this one is 12k BR away from the rest of server....

please gms check this - hacks/cheats and maybe page redirection from "get free Balens"

Socketing rods -> 2500 balens(lvl 45) ... 2500 balens lvl 35....2500 balens at lvl 25
    Gems -> 50.000 balens
    Mount -> 350.000 balens (level 5 Stables after 3 weeks of playing...)
    refining -> 200.000 balens lvl 45 ... 200.000 balens lvl 35 and 200.000 balens at lvl 25..
    Astral ? how he can so much gold ??? today he has become 7 orange astrals in 45 min....

please gms check this - that one destroyes the server, the first good players are leaving this server...

ive written now 4 times to the support... not even 1 answer ive become back .. thats not a good service. (4 tickets with 4 difference things.)

this is not cheating..
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

he's just a very rich kid..

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

you mean hes a G.M or Moderator

Comment

lmao a full 10/10 star rating, man he spend ALOT of balens.

Comment

Lol, you must have not seen the thread monster cashiers
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

each item looks like that

Comment

yes... im with u. he must be cheating.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> he must be using some kind of legally cheat generator called "money".
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleX View Post
                  each item looks like that
                  If I spent money on the game, I'd have each of my gears look like that also
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

money. the greatest super power human can have. thats why jla fear of batman and avengers follow tony stark.

Comment

Cashing is not cheating.

But, if you suspect a player of cheating, you should file a ticket- be sure to include the name of the character you are referring to- and ask them to check it out. Just be aware that they aren't required to let you know the results of such an investigation, so if you don't hear back from that ticket and the character is still playing, then there's your answer on whether they are cashing for real or not.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Holy cow....that guy spent a bit TOO much....omg...we dont even have gems like that on S1 o_O
                        LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

And,i suspect hes a cheater.How could he get level 23 Soul Engraving so fast?
                          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Player have multiple purchases m(*_*)m I'm kinda jealous, my mage's MATK is only 3k

Comment

his stats r extremely OP.....hmmm he must be some casher. I don't know about his daru engraving though. If his guild wins the guild war everyday...well my guild never got first place so i dunno the rewards but if 7th gives 70 Soul Crystals i suppose 1st would give more. Otherwise it just insists that he's an extreme casher.

Comment

Working...
                              X