1st 10.000$ Char on Server 53 Europe. / please check for Hacks/cheats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    The Alpaca needs roughly 5000 balens, if you gain a lot of whips in Guild Battle.
    Nice joke, every week u can get around 50 whips (3 battles with 10 , 1 battle + 20), how much GB work? this is second week, 50+20 = 70? 70*35 = 2450 , so for today he just safed 2450 balens, for full aplaca need around 15k balens, but i think so hrd casher get alpaca permanent, so its 15 times up stables for 1 chest, with bad luck its 30 chest need to odtain alpaca so 15*30*35=15750

even with yt theory 15750 - 2450= 13300 not 5k LOL
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Refining for each time he use on one attribute would cost 45 balens. As for the mounts, Ruby-Eyed and Shadow are 1995 balens each. The Alpaca needs roughly 5000 balens, if you gain a lot of whips in Guild Battle. The basic is obviously free, and only one left is Sand Rider, given to the Guild Master of the winning Guild in Guild War. As for the Darknite and Hurricane, I don't think he got any of them yet.
      Well he not guild master.

Comment

look at his refine -.-
        too obvious he is a really ******* hard casher
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

its not his stats or gears they can be bought but lvl 48 in 2 weeks of server opening? its impossible

Comment

omg u stalker ! lol
            hmm idk ... but its not impossible with lvl9 vip and 100% exp scroll , look at his refine and gem , those thing are easy to him
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

he has only five mounts look at the beast soul amount and at this stage of game 5 mounts are easy to get with cash, so i don't know why people are so insistent he has the guild shop ten mount when there is zero indication that this is the case in any way shape or form, this guy is a casher in every single way. he or she obviously has no other life than to put cash into a failing game that i have recently quit from as well, so be it let him or her spend spend spend, it destroys the game in the long run and eventually most servers will simply have hard core cashers left while everyone else quits. why do you think they keep creating new servers? the reason is simply as there tend to be two or three extreme;y hardcore cashers per server and every new server leads to more income for the company. tis game though is too casher friendly and leaves non-cashers way too far in the dust a non-casher has ZERO chance to compete anymore and with the next update where wings and talents cost balens the gap between will be even greater. o well rant over peace out and enjoy this failing game
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                he has only five mounts look at the beast soul amount and at this stage of game 5 mounts are easy to get with cash, so i don't know why people are so insistent he has the guild shop ten mount when there is zero indication that this is the case in any way shape or form, this guy is a casher in every single way. he or she obviously has no other life than to put cash into a failing game that i have recently quit from as well, so be it let him or her spend spend spend, it destroys the game in the long run and eventually most servers will simply have hard core cashers left while everyone else quits. why do you think they keep creating new servers? the reason is simply as there tend to be two or three extreme;y hardcore cashers per server and every new server leads to more income for the company. tis game though is too casher friendly and leaves non-cashers way too far in the dust a non-casher has ZERO chance to compete anymore and with the next update where wings and talents cost balens the gap between will be even greater. o well rant over peace out and enjoy this failing game
                2 things i wish to point out

1. if u recently quit the game why are u still here in wartune forum (i am taking it ur on CS if ur not u shouldn't be here at all)

2. talent cost gold and EXP not balens look again
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

u should get banned for ur offensive behaviour. World chat is now only about that ur clan is the 1st and ours is the 2nd. u all do verbal-battles when there is no event on the server.
                  anyways, u also spend money on this ****, ON virtuality, where ppl hate u, u lifeless idiot! problem is that Campolay is not your character, right?! pathetic...
                  If u have problems with anyone, just report that person in the right way, via support.

So, now we know why the half of the server hate you....
                  Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
                  r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

Working...
                  X