Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

is it Possible to max the Guild tree energy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it Possible to max the Guild tree energy?

Hi
    I just want to ask
    has anybody here maximize the guild tree energy yet?
    is it possible?

Because for its energy to max need 210 ppl
    And imo, theres no guild have 210 active member

And also, they reset the energy everyday thus making its almost impossible to maximize the energy

do you know wha happens when you max the energy or at least it is charge to a high amount?

well think the multiplier goes up not the tree level so when the fruit is dropped you get more contribution

anyway would be nice to know the answer from someone who really knows or has maxed their tree or come close to it

Comment

Seems possible. All that needs to be down is make a guild and create that certain amount of max character guild member it can have, log them all and re energize tree. Happy thoughts

Comment

30 energy gives your first boost to 1.5 then 40 to 1.7 and 50 to 1.9 haven't gone higher then that and only the exp gos up, the contribution drops stay the same.

Comment

yea
          my guild also can make it to 1.9 exp modifier (58 member online)
          But I want to know, what happen if the energy got maxed ?

duh....why did they reset it everyday~~"
          it would be nice if the energy didnt got reset
          so we can max it at 4th day

Comment

we just got the tree up to 62 today and it went up to 2.1 from 1.9 so it seems after 30 it will only go up by .2 every 10.

Comment

Working...
            X