Advice for Sylph Expedition 45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Sylph Expedition 45

I can't get past Sylph Expedition 45. My sylph team seems pretty much on par with some that have passed it. Any advice for getting past 45?

Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
    I can't get past Sylph Expedition 45. My sylph team seems pretty much on par with some that have passed it. Any advice for getting past 45?
    Uh I believe the 45th is the bird, right?

Three attacks as I recall, a frontal 'claw' attack, a frontal 'breath' attack, and then a random AoE 'meteor'. Put the strongest Odin you can find on the front row with healing attacks. A decent water slyph will go a long way to heal the rest of the team when the 'meteor' hits, or when you use damage share. The boss seems to have a lot of health, so save the skill reset/immortality/stun for once it enrages and just keep wacking away. I think that's about it really, I do feel like I'm forgetting something though.

Comment

Yeah, it's the bird, and that's basically what I'm doing... just not doing enough damage. Think I'll just have to get stronger. It is MATK immune and my strongest sylph is MATK unfortunately so I'm not at full strength.

Comment

Hello,

To bully that sylph, try to get a wind sylph that raise all attack by 30% on turn 1. Protect urself using the shield(s) if needed, then launch the enhanced attack, stun, use the shield, then reset skills and repeat.
        Like mate dated3415 said, that bird is immune to mattack sylph, use a triton / posi only for stunning him with delphic to gain 1 additional turn. Else use physical based sylph. With some lucky criticals, you will eventually pass it

Comment

Working...
        X