Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video lvl 50 MP Garden Of Death Nightmare mode (FAILED RUN!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video lvl 50 MP Garden Of Death Nightmare mode (FAILED RUN!)

Okay, after whinning on how too easy GoD and Terraton's Lair became after the nerf they made at the patch, attempting it on Nightmare mode definately brings up a whole new challenge. Reward worth it? Idk. Challenge worth it? Hell yeah!

So now: minibosses: First one, lizard, not too too bad, as long as the bleed is taken care of and a suntoria is rolling, its a tank and spank boss. The second boss: Now, that was fun: first of all, MAJOR AoE required, the 4 adds with the boss needs to die within 3 turns or it's more than likely game over (Lightning rune lvl 4 or 5 helps to finish them off) Think you got the kill now that the adds are dead? Yeah we were thinking that too! 10k Pdef 40k HP knight gets pummelled really bad, 15k dmg from hit big hits, and he does it every 3 turns. Last health bar, enrage time. After knight died, Archer got 1 shoted, from full HP to dead with 1 of his hits. Good thing mages were there to save the day! (Yes! That "mini"boss HURTS!)

Now, time for the last boss. Well, we didnt even got to phase 2. I blame the paper tank.

Players who cleared that place, I /bow to you. Also, can you give an idea of the group makeup / stats that was required to clear it? So, here is the said failed last boss run: grab some popcorn, sit back, relax and enjoy!

Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

hmmm what level are you guys? The archer seemed to be weak to me. I've been clearing this place for 3 days on normal and will try it on Nightmare in a couple of days and i'll leave my reply here.
    Good luck with the further attempts )

Comment

hmmm
      I have done it several time
      have 2 mage.
      1 must have with bless light+ sunto
      1 only need restoration

rest is knight / archer
      Archer with debuff skill help a lot

Comment

The lack of debuff in this video is alarming

Comment

Spanked!

I like how you guys approach it with looking for the challenge more than the actual win. I am the same way. The challenge is what keeps me in a game long after the exhilaration of a win fades.

Keep trying and best of luck!
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
            Okay, after whinning on how too easy GoD and Terraton's Lair became after the nerf they made at the patch, attempting it on Nightmare mode definately brings up a whole new challenge. Reward worth it? Idk. Challenge worth it? Hell yeah!

So now: minibosses: First one, lizard, not too too bad, as long as the bleed is taken care of and a suntoria is rolling, its a tank and spank boss. The second boss: Now, that was fun: first of all, MAJOR AoE required, the 4 adds with the boss needs to die within 3 turns or it's more than likely game over (Lightning rune lvl 4 or 5 helps to finish them off) Think you got the kill now that the adds are dead? Yeah we were thinking that too! 10k Pdef 40k HP knight gets pummelled really bad, 15k dmg from hit big hits, and he does it every 3 turns. Last health bar, enrage time. After knight died, Archer got 1 shoted, from full HP to dead with 1 of his hits. Good thing mages were there to save the day! (Yes! That "mini"boss HURTS!)

Now, time for the last boss. Well, we didnt even got to phase 2. I blame the paper tank.

Players who cleared that place, I /bow to you. Also, can you give an idea of the group makeup / stats that was required to clear it? So, here is the said failed last boss run: grab some popcorn, sit back, relax and enjoy!

Best part of teh vid. was the chick with the hawt accent talking, she should call me up sometime~ O,..,e
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

oh men... i want see that archer skills

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                The lack of debuff in this video is alarming
                You cleared it? Have an idea how to clear it? Because as it is, just the first 2 minibosses are really hard and painful to kill. Any constructive comment would be more than helpful, more than lack of debuff. that doesnt help at all LOL.
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
                  hmmm what level are you guys? The archer seemed to be weak to me. I've been clearing this place for 3 days on normal and will try it on Nightmare in a couple of days and i'll leave my reply here.
                  Good luck with the further attempts )
                  We are all around level 60, and as of the archer, he can eat most if not any "casual" players. Clearing it on normal mode since it's nerfed, I say grats on you. That archer cleared it PRENERF. Go on and try nightmare mode. Have fun.
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
                  X