Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Proposal for small changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by spincycle View Post
    So you say socketing rods can be obtained on the guild blessing wheel with patience and in the old dimension war. And players don't need them now..except for the new players. Well...some of the older players still do need them. They do not drop from the guild wheel that often and the rods for sylph gear doesn't drop from dimensions that I have seen or others either. Or is it they have to be purchased there. Not all older members have obtained plenty of rods of either kind from the past. Maybe you have..but not all.
    actually...i don't have any of either right now, so got 1 sylph with a few extra sockets & the rest all only 1 socket. but i know many older players have plenty of them, & don't care those free sources gone. that's why i feel it's time to eliminate the need of them. older players are unaffected. newer players can play with less hassle.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    add the removal of lag roses to this list
    seriously, I also feel like no one needs to see who sends a bundle of roses to who. no one cares any ways. it's the matter between two people, so better disable the system announcement.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    I don't see what is wrong with the Wilds right now. Why do we need a non-PvP option?

The only reason someone would be unhappy is if that someone managed to **** off an entire GROUP of people who would then take the trouble to hunt him down AND tell all and sundry where he is and all get together to hit him every 2 hours.

I mean, seriously, compared to some of the other **** in WT (BG, I am looking at you), Wilds PvP is tame in the extreme.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Yep, I am one of those who is in need of rods. It doesn't drop in the guild blessing, so my only option (after Underground Palace was taken out) is to save up bound balens to buy. I am not going to weigh in on that because it's pretty much a catch-22; <expletive>s us either way.

Now, I am going to weigh in others:

On #1, I don't think they will go for that. I would like it if it was bigger and the archeology was easier (like within their area of range) as we got so many people (and NPCs, seriously?) moving in close to each other. My advice is, if you can, hit back at the guild (by taking out members you can hit in defense) that hit you; I mean that's how I keep them at bay. Your other alternative as many are doing now, invest in livestock and only sell what you need (in terms of gold).

On #3, it's not that big of a deal if you focus on the top stats (if you get all that you want in one go, then good) you need. But like you say, it will require a good amount of refinement mats to get it to where you want it to go. If they do make it where we can use refine locks, I've got like around 300 sitting around from the past.

On #4, I am going to sit on the fence on this one since I had done helped others and didn't complain of an HP loss. Guess I had way too much in the tank to really notice.

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied
    So you say socketing rods can be obtained on the guild blessing wheel with patience and in the old dimension war. And players don't need them now..except for the new players. Well...some of the older players still do need them. They do not drop from the guild wheel that often and the rods for sylph gear doesn't drop from dimensions that I have seen or others either. Or is it they have to be purchased there. Not all older members have obtained plenty of rods of either kind from the past. Maybe you have..but not all.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    add the removal of lag roses to this list

Leave a comment:

Working...
X