Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Proposal for small changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I've been hitting some rather large guilds with my unit. The funny part to all of this, is that I get more than what I lose, gold wise. I am not afraid of a little combat since you can't really lose kyanite on a plunder, but gain it from hitting others. If you haven't hit them hard enough, then you're just doing it all wrong. With me, I just tag on the guild that hits my outposts; don't really care on who I hit as I hit those with favorable BRs and abilities after a day's work. If no one hits me, then I don't hit anyone as I get my gold/kyanite elsewhere. Again, that's just me.

So, bottom line is if they keep hitting me, I am going to hit them back and maybe find 1 or 2 fat (large amounts of gold to 800k) members along the way. And if someone asks me why I am hitting their members (as I usually leave a "you can thank <insert name of person> for making it happen" note), I am just going to say "you folks hit me first" and will leave it at that.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

yes i agree the roses pop up and roses downfall on ur screen should be removed i dont want to know that person a gave 999 roses to person b its between them and should be not on every 1 screen

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        You guys should have just sent him a pm, now they might "fix" our fix knowing r2
        I know about the bug, but I never use it. As I said, it is a lot faster to just go and do something easy, like a Wilds run hunting monsters/archeology or a MPD or DI or sylph atoll for boss/CQ or henna lab raid. There is always something along the way that will give you a chance to restore your HP via heal runes or oracle kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          yes i agree the roses pop up and roses downfall on ur screen should be removed i dont want to know that person a gave 999 roses to person b its between them and should be not on every 1 screen
          OH HELL YES!! Remove that infernal screen since it's more of a pain than a blessing. Then again, much rather have an item that shoots things like that off screen. Would be fun to watch, though.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            The rewards are not that great. I fail to see how it would be. 800k gold max? Meh. I get more from half a dozen other sources. It is not even worth listening to the inevitable whines. The only time I hit people is when they hit one of my guildies. That is when I become their best friend and visit often. Plundering people is a waste of time and not worth the drama.

As for jerks, well, they are worse in the top servers. The whales tend to be arrogant jerks. You can see their nastiness in BG, and it is especially prevalent if they belong to some sort of ethnic grouping. Polish, spanish, russian, indonesian, pinoy, east indian, whatever. The trash talking and the crying, whining, threats and spew in their own language is sickening.

Just stay away from them, or, if you are like me and are in range of them, just build up some dryad and tie them up for ages in a fight. They HATE not being able to end the fight quickly so they can go kill more people. It is hilarious when the timer goes up to +250% damage. Every. Single. Fight.
            For me, the wilds rewards (bosses & archaeology) are much better than BG, arena, amethyst, etc. It's a lot of loss to avoid it. But drama is too much pain to deal with & I'd still rather withdraw form it.

Plundering basically offers no gain to the jerks either. They have no need of kyanite at all (mostly played 3+ years & academy all maxed & still got millions of kyanite on reserve). Most people tie up their gold on animals so they basically guarantee to get less than 20k gold per hit unless they go plundering when their targets are in DI or doing gold-generating events (hitting people in WB would NOT help, as WB is gone only 1 minute & most players get less than 4M gold per round). They just enjoy agitating & humiliating people that's all. Not in agreement with your connection of nationality to behavior, but I agree some jerks simply love to behave jerky & not necessarily greedy or for profit.

If there's any way for anyone to stay away from them, there's no need to segregate them. But now basically everyone is affected because of the butterfly effect. Jerky bullies humiliate mid-high players, mid-highs revenge on the mid-low-small ones in the jerk(s)' guild(s), the jerk's guildies feel wronged & hit back the smaller ones to compensate for their loss. This cycles keeps going & snowballs. That's why the small antagonism between a few big guys become the matter of everyone else. They are turning the server into the Warring States.

And no I'm not on a top server. My server (counting all servers from which it was merged) had NEVER been #1 for Chaos war or Titan war at all. Really, NEVER at all. As for spending, I could see almost everyone in top 50 have spent thousands if not tens of thousands. There are a few in top 50 without VIP, but I would not be able to tell if they spent in the past or not. My in-game spouse is a year younger than SlowPlay & Zorich, but he has more VIP points than them, so I assume he might have recharged more balens, but right now still not in top 60 & BR not in par with either of the two. I guess my server counts as a casher server.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              ...blah blah...
              Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              ...blah blah...
              Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              You guys should have just sent him a pm, now they might "fix" our fix knowing r2
              I have to agree with stewii in here *sweats*

Comment

Working...
              X