Knighthood and class warz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knighthood and class warz

As the gap between the non knighted and knightedhooded ppl is to large to have a even remotely fair competition
    i would like to suggest a compleet new class for next classwarz ..

being knighted ppl .. where they all can fight eachother

so devs please consider ... class wars (upcoming)
    4 classes .. archer mage kight .. and .. KNIGHTHOODED
    Last edited by demoniced; 02-17-2016, 04:14 PM. Reason: spell

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
    As the gap between the non knighted and non knighted ppl is to large to have a even remotely fair competition
    i would like to suggest a compleet new class for next classwarz ..

being knighted ppl .. where they all can fight eachother

so devs please consider ... class wars (upcoming)
    4 classes .. archer mage kight .. and .. KNIGHTHOODED
    It wouldn't be class wars if other classes were fighting each other. I propose 9 different brackets.

Non 80 - archer/knight/mage
    80 - archer/knight/mage
    knighthood - archer/knight/mage

Comment

I propose that those with Knighthoods be banned from the game for their own good. Sort of like how we throw drug users into rehab for their own good.

The amount of money they spent on the game can't be healthy for their families. Like gambling addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        I propose that those with Knighthoods be banned from the game for their own good. Sort of like how we throw drug users into rehab for their own good.

The amount of money they spent on the game can't be healthy for their families. Like gambling addicts.
        what does "knighthood" have to do with being a gambling addict? there is no gambling involved
        and for some ladies and gentlemen spending 300 usd a week feels like spending 50 usd a week for the "average" people
        so who would be more of an addict? somebody whos spending 150 usd of his 1k income or somebody who spends 1k usd of his 10k income?
        you got no info about anybodys life on here and yet you feel like jumping in with conclusions as if you know it all

sorry to hurt your feelings in case you really know it all

on topic: wouldn hurt to seperate knighted classes - but i dont think there are enough guys yet to do such a thing - probably in a few months

Comment

The amount of money they spent on the game can't be healthy for their families.
          Do you really think they spend much?
          Here is some wisdom about f2p players. There are two kinds of fools in f2p. One kind is considered fools 'cause they spend big money in a game. And other considered fools 'cause they think this chicken feed is a big money.

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
            Do you really think they spend much?
            Here is some wisdom about f2p players. There are two kinds of fools in f2p. One kind is considered fools 'cause they spend big money in a game. And other considered fools 'cause they think this chicken feed is a big money.
            'Much' is an extremely subjective word. We have no real method of assessing how much any given person has actually spent on the game.

People spend money on all kinds of things; in my opinion, as long as it's legal and ethically sound - go for it.

Comment

I am using this far too often these days...

Click image for larger version

Name:	implied-facepalm.png
Views:	5
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	1723645

I was mocking the original poster...

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                'Much' is an extremely subjective word. We have no real method of assessing how much any given person has actually spent on the game.
                People spend money on all kinds of things; in my opinion, as long as it's legal and ethically sound - go for it.
                Actually, we have a good estimate. It is called VIP points. Check it, deduct 10 points for each day being a vip and you will get very good estimate of one's spendings.

Comment

Chinese CW has the 4th 'generic' class (Dragon Whisperer) for competition. Since our 'knighted' classes are still different (although more similar than the 3 base classes), maybe we should have 6 CWs each month, & knighted players only fight each other?

But sadly, that's not going to happen (unless R2 wants to surprise & impress me). Peer pressure is a key driving factor for spending by whales. CW matching is based on points. Maybe at the beginning you would fight a few whales & some of them could be knighted, but after a few rounds, there's little chance to meet them again (unless they came late or DC & missed some rounds, which are quite unlikely if they are whales who spent tens of thousands in this game). They eventually have to face off each other, & that's where their true motivation is.

Comment

This whole "let's segregate big spenders from everyone else" idea is such a stupid one, and it never seems to die. Just accept that eventually (may be a year+) you too can attain knighthood, and stop whining about things that are obviously not going to change. You'll still be losing CW to the same people regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
                      Actually, we have a good estimate. It is called VIP points. Check it, deduct 10 points for each day being a vip and you will get very good estimate of one's spendings.
                      Except that you can't view other peoples VIP points. Plus, how could you possibly determine how long someone has been a VIP? I have guildmates who are essentially non-cashers, but they have Lvl.9 VIPs.

Comment

Except that you can't view other peoples VIP points. Plus, how could you possibly determine how long someone has been a VIP? I have guildmates who are essentially non-cashers, but they have Lvl.9 VIPs.
                        I know some people left game for 2+ years & still had VIP8 or even VIP9 when they returned (the golden wing owners).

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          I know some people left game for 2+ years & still had VIP8 or even VIP9 when they returned (the golden wing owners).
                          Not really surprising. According to the VIP window you gain '10 VIP exp daily'. I presume you only lose 1 daily if you go without VIP, R2's way of 'welcoming' back players.

On a side note, how many VIP points does it take to get level 9?

Comment

Not really surprising. According to the VIP window you gain '10 VIP exp daily'. I presume you only lose 1 daily if you go without VIP, R2's way of 'welcoming' back players.

On a side note, how many VIP points does it take to get level 9?
                            The help text said you lost 5 points per day without VIP.

Not sure how many points for VIP9. I left with some 26k VIP points on the knight & now have zero on the archer. From VIP1 to VIP2 it's 0/100 so it's 100 points, or 10 days of continual VIP.
                            Last edited by R238423534; 02-18-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

i think its about 8-9k something like that...cant remember . so ya 3 years vip gonna get you to vip 9 if you dont spend anything

Comment

Working...
                              X