Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fashion shards is worth dying for (in battleground) :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fashion shards is worth dying for (in battleground) :D

battle ground is always empty now. no one can blame anyone about that, every one is scared of those monsters in BG. and carting for a mere level 2 gems and couples of insignia is not worth dying for in BG :P give us something like fashion shards to cart for would be awesome. i wouldnt mind getting killed 30x for that fashion shards.

You're in the wrong place if you're looking for shards. I could AFK up to 20 (pass 19) and save my boxes for the month to get them that way (30 x 19 = 570 boxes). And yes, it's empty no thanks to allowing "Farmville" onto a game in the form of high BR players going after the weaker players (why they didn't have their own grounds is way beyond me); so weaker players left the scene, and stronger players don't want to "lose" as they worry for titles more than growing a pair and fighting someone their own league.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X