Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

treaties in guild battle.. right or wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treaties in guild battle.. right or wrong?

tonight on server i had the chance to see a squabble in world chat about guild battles. apparently they had made a agreement not to attack each other. now if im not mistaken i do not think that is the way the game maker intended it to be used.. how ever one side broke said treaty. and i can say there was more than one round/guild involved in such actions tonight. which bring me to this how fair is this really. now i can see delaying the battle so that both teams get a reward if its time based. but in noway shape or form do i condone a treaty where no one attacks at all for 2 reasons 1 because the obvious the other team may break it and 2. if your going to be there might as well go down fighting win or loose. which btw is said persons.guild masters fault for making such a decision in the first place for the entire guild with out asking. and also is guild battles going to turn into another battle grounds where ppl just afk it for rewards then really whats the point?

the winning team is the only one to get whips for mounts so this will not last long eveyone wants whips.

Comment

ATM average games on my server, winning team gets 850 honor, 850 insignias, 10 whips. Losing team gets 450 honor, and 450 insignias. Winning guild at end of the week gets 200 soul crystals and 30 whips.

Also, a treaty can not work. At the end of the game, if the score is 0/0, the guild with the highest BR wins.

Comment

Working...
      X