Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GB points should be recorded as it goes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB points should be recorded as it goes

Like the title says, GB points should be recorded as it goes. Now the points are not recorded until a player exits the battle, which means if nobody dies at ward or no PvP battle has ended, nobody gets in top 10 list. We've been seeing an empty GB top 10 list for weeks (no matter it was our victory or the opponent's). It would have been desirable if the points could be recorded as it goes. Just a suggestion.

Don't think, generally speaking, that there are 55 minute battles, either at PVP or ward to warrant points not being recorded.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      Like the title says, GB points should be recorded as it goes. Now the points are not recorded until a player exits the battle, which means if nobody dies at ward or no PvP battle has ended, nobody gets in top 10 list. We've been seeing an empty GB top 10 list for weeks (no matter it was our victory or the opponent's). It would have been desirable if the points could be recorded as it goes. Just a suggestion.
      Good idea, but I have my doubts that R2 would be able to implement it correctly; it seems like they just copied the World Boss code and made it give points instead of gold and daru.

They should do it for World boss and Atoll boss too.

Comment

Would most likly cause tons of lag

I just run to a tower and get a few points just in time

Comment

I believe WB dmg is recorded if WB is killed before the last fight ends, that's why the last battle (the one with a Victory) usually gives less rewards. For GB it doesn't. Battle has to end in order to record points. With some 4-10 top guys pounding ward together while holding 4 towers, it usually doesn't take a full round to kill ward.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Would most likly cause tons of lag

I just run to a tower and get a few points just in time
            Not good to occupy a tower if you are not assigned to it. Plus tower defense maxes out quite fast Tower points are awarded at intervals & sometimes ward got killed before even the tower people could get 5000 points.

Comment

It is supremely stupid that you can't score points if the entire battle is too short. It was worse when the tower literally couldn't kill strong players, but they did solve that one. It shouldn't be too hard to just add up your points so far when the battle ends, even if you're still in the middle of a fight. It does it for WB with no problem, shouldn't be too different for the ward.

Comment

I'm in a small guild, if we were 20+ it would be a miracle ;D(think at most we had 16-17 ).

And really if it's such and issue, remove eudaemon, and troops, enter without health(if you can't, enter without some gear equipped, like atk gear so you don't do much dmg). I agree r2 should fix this, but there's many place WE, the players can get around it til they actually fixes it(never)

Comment

No way!!! The rival guild can also kill ward in under 1 minute.

Comment

Working...
                  X