stuck ef hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck ef hell

stuck trying to enter ef hell last boss, as you can see from screeny cant enter because ashish is offline, cannot kick either, tried refreshing several times, swapping leader etc, adding ppl to no avail, any ideas ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	***.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	1780464

oops posted wrong account used the wifes

Comment

try not to use the match button and use the start button
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

only use match button when you have team of four.
        there is a bug which makes it easier to do

Comment

i got stuck in ef hell in exactly the same way, except we were doing a local run & not used 'match'. i skipped first boss & arrived at last boss, but teammate hit 1st boss accidentally & started battle. i attacked last boss & it said "Your teammate XXX is in battle and cannot join boss fight blah blah...". i got stuck at last boss & could not move away to help teammate. had to wait until teammate had killed 1st boss in order to start last boss' battle.

i suspect that if you touched the last boss, on client side (your flash player), it already counted as a battle started & sent over the info to server, but server declined the request because your teammates couldn't join you, so you got stuck at where you touched the boss until your teammate had been freed.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            i got stuck in ef hell in exactly the same way, except we were doing a local run & not used 'match'. i skipped first boss & arrived at last boss, but teammate hit 1st boss accidentally & started battle. i attacked last boss & it said "Your teammate XXX is in battle and cannot join boss fight blah blah...". i got stuck at last boss & could not move away to help teammate. had to wait until teammate had killed 1st boss in order to start last boss' battle.

i suspect that if you touched the last boss, on client side (your flash player), it already counted as a battle started & sent over the info to server, but server declined the request because your teammates couldn't join you, so you got stuck at where you touched the boss until your teammate had been freed.
            I assume it's just setup so your party cannot engage more than one boss at a time.

Comment

It's the same message if it's a mob battle. It has to do with the way the final MPD boss is configured. For all daily MPDs including EF, the final boss battle always includes everyone in it. For a other MPDs, you will HAVE TO kill all required mobs/bosses before you can proceed to the last boss, so there's no such situation as you at the last boss without beating all the preceding mobs & bosses first. But EF is different. You can skip everything & engage the last boss directly, which means your teammates can be in battle with a target you've skipped. When the final boss tries to pull everyone into the same battle, if any player is unavailable, the player(s) who has touched the boss has already initiated the boss battle (it just can't start yet), so they got stuck there until the unavailable players become available. The other difference is that all other MPDs allow the final boss battle to start (and will mail in the rewards to offline players) even if one or more person is offline. But EF requires everyone to be online for the boss battle to START. So if you have touched the boss but your teammate is offline, good luck waiting in there, or you can go offline for hours until your MPD attempt is reset (& gone ).

Comment

Working...
              X