ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Does anyone who what recovery EXP is based off of?

Comment

Originally posted by bamcgowan1s View Post
        Does anyone who what recovery EXP is based off of?
        Any event that gives you exp that you do not attempt is recoverable the next day. However, if you don't run spire for instance, you only get about 3.6-3.6 million exp freely, or 7 million exp if you spend balens which is the amount of experience you'd get for running all 24 bosses of spire normal. Also note, that if you run something without your attempt I believe it counts as completing the event and it's not reclaimable the next day. (not 100% sure about that one)

Comment

ok exp gains per event as seen by a Knighted player. I'm showing that yesterday I earned 316 million exp in one day:

Bonfire (11 million exp) x 3
          Catacombs (no key) just under 1 million
          Nercropolis (with Keys) 30 million
          Purgatory Maze (with Keys) 30 million
          Bounty scrolls x 20 (I can't remember atm)
          Guild Tree (with Level 6 Guild Chamber boost) = 23 million exp
          Divine Altar (starting at level 10 and ending at level 25 with 6+ kills a level) = approx 17 million exp
          Spire NM = 36 million for all 24 floors

Events with Level 3 exp scroll:
          MPD (about 26-28 million for Plague Marsh or 36.5 million for Black Gold Cavern)
          TOK NM (13.6 million per group or 66 million of the whole thing. Note marriage exp buffs do not effect this)
          Solo Campaigns (3 Heroics for 12.3 million, 7 regular at 20 million)
          Last edited by R2138739441; 02-24-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Stop spending balens. XP will come and come naturally. I am so far beyond max XP that it isn't funny.
            You will need xp again after knighthood. It becomes a relative issue once you can make the leap. Be sure to have all of your advanced talents done before hand also.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
              You will need xp again after knighthood. It becomes a relative issue once you can make the leap. Be sure to have all of your advanced talents done before hand also.
              Those were all done LONG before Knighthood was even in the pipeline. As i said, I have been at max XP for a LONG time. Maxed normal talents, maxed advanced talents, everything.

Comment

I'll probably wean off the game before I can do knighthood with the way things are going now. LOL
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Same. I am not going to pay R2 a cent for the adv henna, and any I get will not be used until normal henna is maxed. So Knighthood in about 3 years, I guess. WT would be dead by then.

Comment

Originally posted by bamcgowan1s View Post
                    Spire NM gives 1.5mil exp per level

ToK just isn't doable by me Solo and no one, even those 6mil+ BR even bothers with it on my server so probably wont happen.

Thanks for all of the suggestions though, going to keep plugging along
                    You can`t get a team for Tok?
                    Tok is by far one of the biggest givers of exp in game. Me and my team can clear all 5 stages of Nm and can do it with just 3 of us. (Archer 8 mill, Mage 5.9 mill and me a Knight of 6.3 mill).
                    I didn`t do my talents as alot of the legendary Talents were for skills I don`t use, but now if I use a 200% exp scroll and run Tok and mpd and solo blitzes I am doing at least 1 and on a good day 2 talents.

Comment

Working...
                    X