Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre

Hi!

I am in the fortunate/unfortunate position of having my real life wife as my wartune partner too! In one moment of domestic bliss I did 50 rolls on the tree and obtained "Tyre" what's the best set up for this sylph?

BTW when all calmed down the wife did 10 got the same Cupcaking sylph!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-23-2016, 08:39 AM.

Originally posted by Gonnagle View Post
    Hi!

I am in the fortunate/unfortunate position of having my real life wife as my wartune partner too! In one moment of domestic bliss I did 50 rolls on the tree and obtained "Tyre" what's the best set up for this sylph?

BTW when all calmed down the wife did 10 got the same Cupcaking sylph!
    Honestly, I would delete this post and pray people don't label you a cheater and/or a hacker with all the tree bugs and exploits going on (Also, cross your fingers R2 doesn't delete your slyph). That being said, grats.

I would go almost full MATK setup.

Attacks - Lion's Roar, Thunder Wave, Jupiters Wrath, Shock chain, internal Inflammation.
    Passives - Molten Force, Unstable Voltage, last... whatever.... lightning splash maybe.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-23-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Ty buddy the genks only need to look at my account to see we didn't cheat at anything! only done 2 servers 293 and had a break and now 595 as "Feegle" always been classed as a genuine player!.

Sadly on the come back the "genuine" seems to lack a wee bit

Comment

Working...
      X