• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	1723718 this wat u looking for

Comment

No harry this is not the screenshot you are looking for....

...it was all a dream, you know like Dallas and Bobby in the shower

And people still give cash to these 'insert expletive here'

Comment

lol…you guys can't be serious!!!…..they actually sent correspondence saying that the event never existed….??!!
        Nah…you gotta post a copy of that correspondence for me to read…cause I won't believe it unless I see it.

This is so hilarious…I too was confused that the following day, the event was no longer available…loll

Comment

They removed the soul engraving event II

I was online during the midnight change-over for Monday night. At that time, they had a soul engraving II event that included the multi-level awards for (I recall) 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, and 10000 soul crystals. It was alongside the soul seal event of the same type (but only going to 5000), and I even collected soul engraving II rewards on a newer character. Now it is gone, although the soul engraving I and soul seal I and II are still there. Did they decide to get rid of Soul Engraving II? Anyone else notice it?

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
            Did they decide to get rid of Soul Engraving II? Anyone else notice it?
            There's only like 8 other threads regarding this issue. Pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              There's only like 8 other threads regarding this issue. Pick one.
              Sorry, I don't go to the bugs section, so did not see the 8 (plus or minus 7) other thread(s).

Comment

... I was told about this thread after posting in Game Discussion to ask if others saw the same thing ...

Given the details you said, it seems this event fits the rumor I heard over a year ago. The rumor - they are provided with the programming to do all of the events as they exist in the Chinese version, but R2/ProfCity can decide to remove any events they do not like.

... also, I heard that in direct reference to the soul engraving events (which has a history of absenteeism).

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                  Sorry, I don't go to the bugs section, so did not see the 8 (plus or minus 7) other thread(s).
                  No worries, people wouldn't have had to make posts about it if R2 didn't cupcake it up.

Comment

yes the events have been over done I think... Most likely everyone has a bunch of junk inn cargo and guild vault that u cant use because they keep changing events every other day.
                    Also whats up with getting level 40 to level 60 legendary stones and shards that we do not need on older servers.
                    They should fix that asap!
                    Fix the servers make it so the new servers get the low level junk and the old servers get the level 70 to 80 junk when they dig and do events.
                    How hard would that be to fix?
                    Really what do you do with all the money the us players spend on this game?
                    Another issue ! what is up with the loading time for this game and the lag>? and it makes you dc from game and wreaks your mission attempts for weekly missions...
                    I like some of the changes you made to this game but a lot of them are ****"o"ll"a.

Comment

Originally posted by spawn2014 View Post
                      yes the events have been over done I think... Most likely everyone has a bunch of junk inn cargo and guild vault that u cant use because they keep changing events every other day.
                      Also whats up with getting level 40 to level 60 legendary stones and shards that we do not need on older servers.
                      They should fix that asap!
                      Fix the servers make it so the new servers get the low level junk and the old servers get the level 70 to 80 junk when they dig and do events.
                      How hard would that be to fix?
                      Really what do you do with all the money the us players spend on this game?
                      Another issue ! what is up with the loading time for this game and the lag>? and it makes you dc from game and wreaks your mission attempts for weekly missions...
                      I like some of the changes you made to this game but a lot of them are ****"o"ll"a.
                      It's R2, they always go "generic". Look at their comp package when they do maint. It might benefit a new server, but it's still junk to the old ones.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

FEB 23, 2016 | 12:07PM CET
                        R2 Jabo replied:
                        Dear Cytherea,
                        Thank you for your reply. Let us inform you that there was no event like that in all server so don’t believe if what other players says to you,And we also confirmed to all our mentors in all servers that the event was not avialable. We already send you the link in our forum to prove that the event was not available, Thank you and have a nice day.
                        -The R2Games Team

FEB 23, 2016 | 11:07AM CET
                        R2 Jabo replied:
                        Dear Cytherea,
                        Thank you for your reply. We are sorry but we cant see anything on the website you send to us. And we would like to inform you that just go on this link to http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....(Daily-Update) so that you will know if what event was really enable,Thank you
                        -The R2Games Team

FEB 23, 2016 | 10:15AM CET
                        R2 Jabo replied:
                        Dear Player,
                        Thank you for your reply. Can you please provide us a screenshot of the event of soul engraving II event that post on the forum. because we have check and there was no post like that in the event and our higher department says there was no soul engraving II event for 2 days.Thank you
                        -The R2Games Team

FEB 23, 2016 | 09:54AM CET
                        R2 Jabo replied:
                        Dear Cytherea,
                        Thank you for reaching us. We are sorry about this matter but Let us inform you that in the first place on this day there was really no soul engraving event II so non of the players get there reward in the soul engraving II. But we also want to tell you that we already report to our higher department that there was no soul engraving II event on this day. Thank you and have a nice day
                        -The R2Games Team

Comment

Above post for the guy that wanted screen shot of his replies. I guess I should have took a pic rather than copy/paste, but you get the idea. I was telling them I saw the event, spent a few thousand crystals, then went to collect and it was gone. They asked for a screen shot, which of course I didn't have, but I sent them a screen shot from wartunenewsfeed, which showed the same event I saw. And I pointed out that several other players saw it too, and some even used it. So they basically said I never saw it, the other players never saw it, and wartunenewsfeed was photoshopped?

Comment

Originally posted by R27899733 View Post
                            I also spent thousands of crystals and could not claim rewards. Other people on my server claimed rewards from that event. It disappeared an hour after the reset. There is a screen shot of the event on wartunenewsfeed.com/event. Multiple players there also claim they spent crystals and the event disappeared before they could claim rewards. I opened a ticket and sent multiple messages back and forth; telling them what happened, what I saw, what other players saw, and providing the link where the screen shot was, but every time I was told that event never existed. Multiple other players also opened tickets, insisted the event was there, and was told by R2 customer service that the event never existed. This is why I don't cash anymore. I once lost rewards for cashing $20, and I'm too concerned it could happen with larger amounts.
                            It also existed at reset on my server, & then disappeared a little later. As I saw people getting the Soulmate title, I checked events & saw Soul Engraving II with max reward for using 10,000 SCs, I logged on to my new alt & used 10k SCs, but only to find out the event was gone. Not that it's a big deal (so few event chests & chest content is not-so-good). But still, felt like that's some sort of bait-and-switch scheme (although still justifiable & not legally accountable).

Comment

The issue with regards to opening an event and then closing said event an hour later, and then denial of the existence of the said event runs much farther than a Soul Engraving Event.

We all know Soul Crystals are easy to come by, it's not that R2 blatantly removed the Soul Crystal Event II after it went live - it is the precedent this sets for future events.

What if this had been a Big Spender event and you had spent 10k,20k or even 80k balens and then when you went to collect the event is gone?
                              What if you then reported this and were told no such event ever existed?
                              What if you were then told you were making it up?

Because that's exactly what R2 have done with this event, it is a basic event - but that isn't really the issue here; the issue is a breach of trust.

I for one am looking for another game to play, and certainly have no intention of feeding R2 any cash - why anyone would when they think its okay to lie and cheat their customers is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by ao001 View Post
                                The issue with regards to opening an event and then closing said event an hour later, and then denial of the existence of the said event runs much farther than a Soul Engraving Event.

We all know Soul Crystals are easy to come by, it's not that R2 blatantly removed the Soul Crystal Event II after it went live - it is the precedent this sets for future events.

What if this had been a Big Spender event and you had spent 10k,20k or even 80k balens and then when you went to collect the event is gone?
                                What if you then reported this and were told no such event ever existed?
                                What if you were then told you were making it up?

Because that's exactly what R2 have done with this event, it is a basic event - but that isn't really the issue here; the issue is a breach of trust.

I for one am looking for another game to play, and certainly have no intention of feeding R2 any cash - why anyone would when they think its okay to lie and cheat their customers is beyond me.
                                they had also modified events after it was posted on oceanic servers for half a day. not long ago, both the events posted on servers and the forum both said the DOUBLE chests were for exchange, but half a day later, both were edited to make the exchange for only one of the two chests in the double chests, which basically nixed everyone's chance to get the clothing set or mount.

Comment

Working...
                                X