No announcement yet.

Archaeology nerf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of curiosity, but didn't the 99 roses have an in-game animation up until they changed em in archaeology?

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
      Just out of curiosity, but didn't the 99 roses have an in-game animation up until they changed em in archaeology?
      I thought it was supposed to do that, but glad it didn't. For once, I would love an option where I can use a few 12-ga shotty turrets to shoot down messages as they come up.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

99 roses only spawn in Murken... You won't get them in Autaric...

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
          I think the 99 roses animation was taken out a while ago. Not sure how long, but I remember using some a few months ago or so, and it just quietly added the bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            I am all for complaining at r2, but really... roses? does people care about that?
            Roses are kind of nice. The one thing that is problematic is when we get a rose storm. One or two people sending roses isn't too bad, but it seems like that triggers even more to start spamming roses. When you get a whole bunch spamming and its just roses after roses after roses, the lag builds up. If people are doing it during a timed event like DI, that lag = time lost = rewards lost.

The real reason to be upset about the nerf is because it seems as though R2/7Road frequently stealth nerf things that are beneficial to players. It is simply one more stealth nerf that they snuck in, giving us that much less reward for the same amount of effort used to earn said reward.

I am glad the 99 roses graphic is gone. No offense to those who love roses, but the lag got old fast when everyone would start spamming. Not sure when it vanished; could have sworn the graphic was still working a week ago, but then with 999 dropping like candy for a while, may have just been those I was seeing.
            Last edited by KS222; 03-03-2016, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
              Roses are kind of nice. The one thing that is problematic is when we get a rose storm. One or two people sending roses isn't too bad, but it seems like that triggers even more to start spamming roses. When you get a whole bunch spamming and its just roses after roses after roses, the lag builds up. If people are doing it during a timed event like DI, that lag = time lost = rewards lost.

The real reason to be upset about the nerf is because it seems as though R2/7Road frequently stealth nerf things that are beneficial to players. It is simply one more stealth nerf that they snuck in, giving us that much less reward for the same amount of effort used to earn said reward.

I am glad the 99 roses graphic is gone. No offense to those who love roses, but the lag got old fast when everyone would start spamming. Not sure when it vanished; could have sworn the graphic was still working a week ago, but then with 999 dropping like candy for a while, may have just been those I was seeing.
              i love roses, but can't love the rose lag rain. can't they just change the 2 x 99 roses to 21 x 99 roses so that we get the same friendliness booster as 2 x 999 but without all the rose spams? besides, i'd still prefer to get 21 x 99 roses instead of 2 x 999. i got more to send & more friends to level up that way.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                i thought my sarcasm were obvious enough but it seems like not -_-;;

brought an alt to the open wilds & did archaeology every other day. so far got 500-3000 exp on all equipment shards, but only some 50-200 exp on 999 (now 99) roses, crypt tokens & advanced seps. everything else still showed 0 exp. maybe just not lucky enough. so my main is still hiding on twilight sands. it's peaceful in here.
                The equipment shards are by far the most common drop. The more desirable items are comparatively rare drops. Judging by the rose spam, some people were getting roses like crazy; I was not one of them. I got the rose drop only once. On the other hand, I get 5 mil gold every other day, 10 mil gold once a week, 1k beast fangs twice a week, and the very rare items roughly every 1.5 weeks. Since digging can be done fairly quickly and can be done while you're doing normal hunting in wilds, its not a bad addition. Sad that they nerfed it, but all the more reason to reap what benefit we can before they nerf it to the point of being utter waste of time for anyone not working on armor sets.
                Its also nice that leveling up in archaeology comes with title and mount. The mounts aren't new; so far they are both mounts that I already have, but that at least gives me more beast souls for if R2 ever deems to put the newer mounts into the mount shop.

Comment

Working...
                X