Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So, sell our mount hoofs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, sell our mount hoofs?

The drop rate for mounts when opening chests is 1 in a billion. And when you do the event, you only need about 30-50 to max a 5 star mount with that stupid, idiotic blessing nonsense. Why even bother having hoof events? I have thousands of them just collecting dust.

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
    The drop rate for mounts when opening chests is 1 in a billion. And when you do the event, you only need about 30-50 to max a 5 star mount with that stupid, idiotic blessing nonsense. Why even bother having hoof events? I have thousands of them just collecting dust.
    I keep two stacks on hand, and sell the rest.

Comment

A few things:
      - Mounts come from beast souls for most of us these days. The abysmally low drop from chests is bad, but probably not actually cutting off all uses for hooves.
      - Maxing out a 5-star mount with hooves takes 500-750 or so. Maybe less if you're extremely unlucky. Still plenty to get a few chests from an event.
      - If you're doing DI daily and getting reasonably far, you're going to far outstrip your ability to use hooves. This is a good thing for newer players who have a lot of mounts to upgrade.
      - Yes, obviously you should sell off excess hooves. Keep one stack, which should be more than enough for any new mounts you come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Maybe less if you're extremely unlucky.
        Kinda made me laugh - the one moment when you feel the pain of being "lucky" in wartune xD

Comment

Originally posted by R2128661220 View Post
          Kinda made me laugh - the one moment when you feel the pain of being "lucky" in wartune xD
          Right? I used to get excited by the hoof bonus. Now, not so much...

Comment

Working...
          X