Divine Altar level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Altar level

anyone now how high divine atar goes to for some reason we get kicked at 41 even with time left on clock, is it a bug or the end?

lol, haven't done DA in such a long time xD

Comment

With the new knighthood i would imagine lots of people will be doing DA now.
      So an answer to the OP would be nice if anyone knows

Comment

ok for the 3rd time in Divine Altar with 8 minutes to go we got kicked after lvl 40 as soon as level 41 spawns, so I am assuming 40 is the highest level although 41 spawns and it closes

Comment

Originally posted by jsm15401 View Post
          ok for the 3rd time in Divine Altar with 8 minutes to go we got kicked after lvl 40 as soon as level 41 spawns, so I am assuming 40 is the highest level although 41 spawns and it closes
          With how much time left?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            With how much time left?
            he said with 8 mins left.

happened to my guild also, we got kicked for no reason after beating lvl 40
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              he said with 8 mins left.

happened to my guild also, we got kicked for no reason after beating lvl 40
              Er, my bad... spaced out. With 8 minutes left it definitely removes the possibility that it was laggy clock (ending with 1-2 mins left for example). Do you 'win' after it ends or is it just stopping all together like it didn't happen?

Weird bug.

Comment

it just ended. everyone got teleported to cloud city and that was it
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  it just ended. everyone got teleported to cloud city and that was it
                  Well aside from a patch to fix it, it seems like the best option would be to just ignore the mobs until they get somewhat close to the ward, and then kill them?

Comment

Working...
                  X