astral (bug)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral (bug)

two days ago my friend told me that a lvl 4 purple astral and orange disappered while he was doing astraling ...
    today in my account a RED astral and lvl 3 or 4 purple astral disappeared while i was doing astral .. i clicked synthesize into one astral then they disappered!!
    does that happen to any one else ?
    plz g ms fix this issue ,,,

greetings ,,,
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
    two days ago my friend told me that a lvl 4 purple astral and orange disappered while he was doing astraling ...
    today in my account a RED astral and lvl 3 or 4 purple astral disappeared while i was doing astral .. i clicked synthesize into one astral then they disappered!!
    does that happen to any one else ?
    plz g ms fix this issue ,,,

greetings ,,,
    I'm not sure I understand completely. You synthesized them from the astral window, with or without collecting, and they just disappeared completely without synthesizing into a new astral?

You need to give more details. (Synthesizing multiple astrals into a single astral for example, is not a bug.)

Comment

before collecting : i had purple astral lvl 3 or 4 i clicked synthesize then i had only 1 misfortune astral
      before collecting : i had red astral lvl 1 and purple astral lvl 3maybe , i clicked synthesize , autamaticly it sould synthesize purple to red astral it's even did the oppesite (but if so it should have asked me if im sure to synthesize red to purple as red is more quality than purple right ?but it didn't ask me )or the red astral just disappear after synethesize...

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
        before collecting : i had purple astral lvl 3 or 4 i clicked synthesize then i had only 1 misfortune astral
        before collecting : i had red astral lvl 1 and purple astral lvl 3maybe , i clicked synthesize , autamaticly it sould synthesize purple to red astral it's even did the oppesite (but if so it should have asked me if im sure to synthesize red to purple as red is more quality than purple right ?but it didn't ask me )or the red astral just disappear after synethesize...
        Gotcha. Did the purple astral still have the correct amount of EXP after synthesizing?

You should send in a bug report as a ticket; I highly doubt R2 would ever compensate you for the loss, but maybe they can eventually patch it..... maybe. Collect your red astrals as soon as you see them; probably the only work around. Good luck, hope you didn't need that red.

Comment

i didn't check before the synthesize how much exp it got so idk
          was doing it very fast (program)
          k i will fill a ticket , i was hopeing one of the mentors just forward that to g ms without doing a ticket as i don't expect to get compansation too...

Comment

Working...
          X