Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild vault needs to store gold.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild vault needs to store gold.

Sometimes u wish to save ur gold but because of pilagers everywhere sometimes u are unable to do so. I mean its a vault after all, i just cant see why you are not able to store your gold there.

Thats why they have plunder, to let others take you gold. It is never safe and I mean NEVER! So, hide yo wives, yo kids, yo husbands.

Comment

if u can store gold in vault, everyone that u'll plunder gives u only 4 digit max number.. coz all of gold will be in stored in vault. plundering will be nonesense

Comment

i already suggested and so did another person

yea i strongly agree that there should be a way to store gold

also plundering is not only for gold but for kyanites and daru as well when u plunder a person and come out from battle u will see daru +... going up from ur toon
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          i already suggested and so did another person

yea i strongly agree that there should be a way to store gold

also plundering is not only for gold but for kyanites and daru as well when u plunder a person and come out from battle u will see daru +... going up from ur toon
          They should have a cap though on the vault and it goes up each time your vault levels up to a max of xx amount of gold. Just bc plundering will be useless if there is no gold that can be plundered. Sure most people do it for the kyanites but it is also a good way to get gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            They should have a cap though on the vault and it goes up each time your vault levels up to a max of xx amount of gold. Just bc plundering will be useless if there is no gold that can be plundered. Sure most people do it for the kyanites but it is also a good way to get gold.
            yea i gold containment cap is also something that should be said
            its on my gold bank idea
            see >> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ght=Gold+banks
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X