Guild v Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild v Guild

Since GvG started you have giulds not showing up for battle .

My suggestion is to lower the guild limit to 100 people per guild .

this way you would have more guilds showing up for battle and stronger guilds at lower levels.

i play on 2 servers s6 and s33 i can see that in future there will be maybe 4 guilds battleing on s33

Originally posted by R23448871 View Post
    Since GvG started you have giulds not showing up for battle .

My suggestion is to lower the guild limit to 100 people per guild .

this way you would have more guilds showing up for battle and stronger guilds at lower levels.

i play on 2 servers s6 and s33 i can see that in future there will be maybe 4 guilds battleing on s33
    100 people mmmm lets see massacre and overload of players in 1 spot = lagggggg
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      100 people mmmm lets see massacre and overload of players in 1 spot = lagggggg
      I think they meant a total of 100 members from the current max of 210....

For that yeah, I don't think so I have more than 99 friends in my guild I'm not gonna lose being able to have my guild chat just because somebody wants more guilds in the gvg.....Not to mention the 16 strongest guilds on server get to participate.....doubling the amounts of guilds is going to do nothing for what they are looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X