Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About Batleground AFK PPL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Batleground AFK PPL

About Batleground AFK PPL
    Gm u need to some about that ****** afk in bg the see cant win afk and dont help u need to imput a system that kick player afk in bg like u put in crystal saga 30-1m afk kick from bg and cant enter again coz of debuff exaustion like have in crystal saga coz of that normal ppl lost and lost cos of that dam players

i hope u can support this post iff u dont like afk ppl in bg

ty for see this and hope gm do something about this problem

This has been brought to us before and I believe techs/devs are into adding certain parameters to get rid of AFK/inactive players in Battleground. I will follow this up to them.

Comment

+1 for the motion

Salutti

Comment

thx alot GM to see this and try to add this to kick player who are inctive coz its alot hard to win a bg with a full of hight lvl in the other side and us with almost all inactive ty alot one more time

Comment

good ideea,i suggested alike

Comment

I agree w/ R221, the reason people go afk during BG's is because they are a lil tired of being farmed by high lvls, instead of kick afk players, sort out BG's according to lvls & BR's(30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc.) that would solve most of the afk issues in BG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
              I agree w/ R221, the reason people go afk during BG's is because they are a lil tired of being farmed by high lvls, instead of kick afk players, sort out BG's according to lvls & BR's(30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc.) that would solve most of the afk issues in BG.
              I agree with your idea ofc, EVERYONE wants that above all else. But I also agree with kicking afk players cause lastnight's BG for me, the top guild's own members who are mostly a guild of real high level player, half damned ****** just sat there doing nothing - my team lost with barely 1k points an the other team 5k. Most just do it cause they THINK its a better strategy, which is completely moronic.
              I hate afk players REGARDLESS of their reasons, even when we are at 4k an the other team is at 4.6k, it doesn't matter, they join, THEY SHOULD HELP!

To all you AFKing ******, just stop going to BG if you're gonna pull that ****. Chat some other time, worry about your facebook/myspace/email later, check the rankings list BEFORE BG starts not after, tell your friend/family member you'll call them back or just leave so some more HELPFUL can join, quit AFK in general!!
              Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
              X