Another stab to players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another stab to players

Tomorrow we will have cloth events,BUT now we wont get any cloth chest back from lvling our cloths.

How far will R2 go to discourage players from playing Wartune?

Hope any mod or admin can answer this with an honest answer.

Their nerfing of the clothing events makes no sense. They were already horribly bad for newer players, and not good for older players, and now they want to make it miserable for everyone? It's like they're the RIAA, thinking that everyone who gets something for free is costing them millions in lost revenue.

Comment

The RIAA is a joke. In the old days when Peer-to-Peer networking was the thing, they would sue any unsuspecting person who downloads a song to listen. Artist in those times (Eminem, Metallica, Prince, etc.) were complaining how people are just downloading and then burning such music onto CDs or in their I-Pods/MP3 players that they are losing revenue because no one is buying their music. What they didn't know is that people often share the music all around for others to have a listen so if they like it, they can go buy the CD or media; so word of mouth travels fast. It's no different when radio stations played music and we were there to record them on cassette tapes. In the end, the RIAA and artists lost because for the stuff they did, millions of people boycott them; meaning, no one will buy their music, no one will go to venues, and no money will come.

If R2 keeps nerfing things as they are doing now, pretty soon, no one will remain to play; and if we're talking about the whales, they too will get tired and move on.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Their nerfing of the clothing events makes no sense. They were already horribly bad for newer players, and not good for older players, and now they want to make it miserable for everyone? It's like they're the RIAA, thinking that everyone who gets something for free is costing them millions in lost revenue.
        They've been nerfing a lot of events over the last 2 years. Unlimited make one get one has vanished, min level for gem, clothing, etc rewards went from 3 to 5, and so on. It seems as though any event that is beneficial for players either gets a massive nerf or vanishes. There is no logic to it other than to tell us "spend insane amounts of money or go away; we don't care which".

Comment

[sarcasm on]

the event chest rewards are also down to hell.

but i do vaguely recall some forum posters mentioned "clothing to mount ratio was 200 to 1...", that was why "everyone couldn't get enough atk to kill off the def & hp they got from clothing titles...", therefore R2 nerfed the possibility of getting the clothing titles "for the sake of fairness" & for "players first", so now nobody gets the def & hp from clothing titles, hence the lack of mount titles also wouldn't create unbalance.

moral: when you think nothing could get worse, some game could still thrill you with new "excitement".

[sarcasm off]

Comment

(sarcasm on)

tell every 1 to stop spending then r2 will ave to do something make them get of their brain dead backsides and think of something to revive this game
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-04-2016, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
              Tomorrow we will have cloth events,BUT now we wont get any cloth chest back from lvling our cloths.

How far will R2 go to discourage players from playing Wartune?

Hope any mod or admin can answer this with an honest answer.
              your got more chance answering ur door to the pope of rome or seeing jesus come back to life before u get a honest answer from r2

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                (sarcasm on)

tell every 1 to stop spending then r2 will ave to do something make them get of their brain dead backsides and think of something to revive this game
                It is called "shut the game down and start another"...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  It is called "shut the game down and start another"...
                  if r2 do that no 1 will return to any r2 game cuz they ave no knowledge of customer support wat so ever

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    [sarcasm on]

the event chest rewards are also down to hell.

but i do vaguely recall some forum posters mentioned "clothing to mount ratio was 200 to 1...", that was why "everyone couldn't get enough atk to kill off the def & hp they got from clothing titles...", therefore R2 nerfed the possibility of getting the clothing titles "for the sake of fairness" & for "players first", so now nobody gets the def & hp from clothing titles, hence the lack of mount titles also wouldn't create unbalance.

moral: when you think nothing could get worse, some game could still thrill you with new "excitement".

[sarcasm off]
                    I said it somewhere here that they nerf the good stuff if we keep talking about it on forums. Look at archeology. Maybe they would nerf spender events if we say good things about it
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      if r2 do that no 1 will return to any r2 game cuz they ave no knowledge of customer support wat so ever
                      Don't think they care. They are more focused on their mobile games.

Comment

Yep, it will be just like the following:

Video Killed the Radio Star (The Buggles) = Browser Games Killed the Client Program Games
                        Internet Killed the Video Star (Regurge Spinoff) = Mobile Games Killed the Browser Games
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i hate the new events
                          they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

its amazing the FORUM MODERATORS DONT ANSWER !!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL its because they wont admit wartunes is a cashers game now DARE YOU TO DENY IT MODERATORS

Comment

Originally posted by R25244491 View Post
                              its amazing the FORUM MODERATORS DONT ANSWER !!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL its because they wont admit wartunes is a cashers game now DARE YOU TO DENY IT MODERATORS
                              I'm sorry, I don't see an actual question that a Forum Moderator can answer here. I also don't see anywhere where any Forum Moderator has denied Wartune is a cash heavy game for those who wish to be at the top of the charts, which is most games with an item mall anyway. But, let me take a moment to remind you that we Forum Moderators are not R2 employees, we are players who play the game and volunteer to help out on the forum. So no, we aren't going to have answers to unanswerable questions about the direction of the game.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X