Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Another stab to players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    [sarcasm on]

the event chest rewards are also down to hell.

but i do vaguely recall some forum posters mentioned "clothing to mount ratio was 200 to 1...", that was why "everyone couldn't get enough atk to kill off the def & hp they got from clothing titles...", therefore R2 nerfed the possibility of getting the clothing titles "for the sake of fairness" & for "players first", so now nobody gets the def & hp from clothing titles, hence the lack of mount titles also wouldn't create unbalance.

moral: when you think nothing could get worse, some game could still thrill you with new "excitement".

[sarcasm off]
    The more logical fix, if the hp and def from clothing titles really is the reason for the nerf, would be to put those newer mounts into the mount shop so we can trade beast souls for them. The clothing comes back in the exchanges for free (if you have the shards) within a few months, but the newer mounts are nowhere to be seen. I'm assuming R2 hasn't finished milking them for all they are worth yet. Probably a few mega cash recharge/consumption events to put them in before they'll even consider putting them in the mount shop.

Their solution of nerfing the events just makes players mad; it is perceived as a negative, as taking something away, because we got used to getting the clothing and titles for free. Adding something in, such as putting newer mounts in the mount shop, would be a better solution and would be perceived positively, giving us something more rather than taking away what we were used to getting.

Another "fix" would have been to alternate the stats boosted by the titles. Sometimes the attack boost comes from mount and sometimes from clothes. Since attack is often the more desired stat, they could still keep the price higher by having it be the clothing title for the double chest events (the events where the event items you earn have a 50% chance of being the event item you need for exchange, functionally doubling the price of the item).

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I'm sorry, I don't see an actual question that a Forum Moderator can answer here. I also don't see anywhere where any Forum Moderator has denied Wartune is a cash heavy game for those who wish to be at the top of the charts, which is most games with an item mall anyway. But, let me take a moment to remind you that we Forum Moderators are not R2 employees, we are players who play the game and volunteer to help out on the forum. So no, we aren't going to have answers to unanswerable questions about the direction of the game.
      hi, and is there a way u can comunicate to the bosses of this game? Dont u skype with them or have a private tool to get in touch with them ( I have been moderator for a few brownser games and we always had comunication to the main group) At least could you find a way to tell them how we feel about the path wartune is taking?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        (sarcasm on)

tell every 1 to stop spending then r2 will ave to do something make them get of their brain dead backsides and think of something to revive this game
        I have done just that, once I use up the balens I have (about 1000) I will NOT recharge ever again. If enough light to medium cashers do the same, their revenue will drop, and they may wise up if only the whales spend, and they run out of things to spend on. I was putting $100-200 a month into the game, but no longer. If I want something, I will do without. Let them nerf events even more, who cares? I'll play to enjoy my friends and have fun, no more lining a company pocket. Whoever bought this franchise is even more greedy than R2/Kabam it seems.

STOP SPENDING and they will rethink things. The whales will eventually get tired of killing people before they even cast a skill, when the gap widens so much that they lose interest in playing, and leave. If you are already playing in god mode, why struggle to improve? Do they really have more money than brains??

Comment

$100-200 a month... And you call that LIGHT?

Comment

lol ada on my server a small spender with a sub-1000 monthly budget is ignored in guild chat most of the time

Comment

Then your server is full of the kind of people that allows R2 to treat us all like dirt. Congrats! You are PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                lol ada on my server a small spender with a sub-1000 monthly budget is ignored in guild chat most of the time
                then ur guild are idiots treating a player like this being ignored and sent to coventry isnt nice all because he doesnt spent his life savings his pension or morgage to compete

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Then your server is full of the kind of people that allows R2 to treat us all like dirt. Congrats! You are PART OF THE PROBLEM!
                  i totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    then ur guild are idiots treating a player like this being ignored and sent to coventry isnt nice all because he doesnt spent his life savings his pension or morgage to compete
                    Too many jerks in this world who thinks that BUYING stuff makes them winners. Put them in a situation that requires skill and they all cry how unfair it is. I'd relate it to a real life example, but I'd be pilloried for being "racist".

Comment

sadly, i would have to agree with AdaJames & Xharry005x in here. this server was turned into hell after 1 guild's tyranny drove nearly all the good people away (mostly free & small spenders) followed by 2 mergers, with each nearly killed the previous world that was once kept in order. lots jerks with high spending but low moral quality, lack of social skills & lack the basic etiquette for gaining respect & popularity in a RPG. rose wars are between politicians & charm rank is not an indicator of kindness (well...this is still normal on most servers). i have a feeling that some of the "top" players are just pathetic attention freaks demanding visibility & status from a virtual world, which they don't have in real life. and it's not even a strong server, because they kept beating up each other and lack the reciprocity to grow as a whole. i'm a 100% free player in here & still proud of it by the way. i do not know why my 2 servers are so different. i started late on the old server, & was almost a year behind everyone else, but stayed as the top charm & top guild leader for 2 years (until i left), without ever being the top spender or top player (only spent 21 bucks on most months unless i found something i really loved & willing to recharge in the thousands to get it). maybe there's really such thing as 'server culture'. i'm on the verge of leaving, maybe not just server, but this game entirely.

Comment

Ummm, we are in a p2w game, expecting there wouldn't be people that think that way would be stupid

And I agree, 200$ is defently in the light stage, why I don't spend, cause 200$ I can buy like... 4-5 real games xD

Comment

whatever lol

Comment

the saddest thing is, some people don't understand, both happiness and frustration propagate and infect people in the same way. good & kind people would want to make others happy and base their happiness on other's happiness. jerks would think they feel happier when they see other people suffer, but other people would re-infect the jerks with the frustration they got from the jerks, which ends in no one being happy & everyone feeling grilled on a stake.

200 bucks a month...frankly speaking, most people can't detect they are spending unless they have vip. i know some non-vip players had been spending this much every month, and could still perfectly claim to be 100% cash-free, because they are indeed not that different than 100% free players such as me. i used to detect them by their unusually high mount strength (let's say, a 15-month old toon, "100% cash-free", but has 26k mount strength, comparing to the 9-15k most equally old non-spender toons have). now with some possibility of getting free beast souls, it's even easier to cover that up.

Comment

Working...
                            X