Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitch place for no/low/medium cashers

hello gang,

i want an answer from r2 about the place no/low/medium cashers in the game.

Since the last patch, all that players have exactly no fun in wartune.
    We are not able to get adv henna then we're not able to get 2nd class advencment.
    We are not able to get enough adv mahra and sepulcrum then we're not able to get red sylph, then sure can't get merge sylph.

Finally my question, want you really see quite all no/low/medium cashers and keep only big one ?

If I could translate that correctly in what you're asking, I will answer this:

There is none when it comes to Wartune. The Nerfing started just before patch 5.0 was released. Since then, majority of the events are geared more to the spenders than anyone else, including with the latest event that wants players to buy the chests if they want to get the complete sets (yep, found out both types are not compatible with one another, so if we were to go with just the regular beers, we won't get the wings). I was told that adv. seps/mahra can be found in archeology but I still haven't gotten it off the ground due to erratic time patterns.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Wartune is geared almost exclusively towards milking as much as possible from the biggest spenders. The place for low/medium cashers is as follows: They will happily take our money. The place for non cashers is much smaller; the game is technically free to play but realistically is designed to try to frustrate players into spending money.
      Events are unreliable at best. We'll get some very nice ones that everyone benefits from, then R2/7Road will realize how good it is for the players and systematically nerf it until people are forced to spend money to get anything good again. If you wait long enough, they'll mess up again and give us beneficial events for a while before again realizing they're giving too much away and nerfing it.
      The only real advice I can give is that there is fun to be had no matter how much you spend. If you're not having fun, I'd suggest walking away. If you're sticking around in hope it'll get better, you're wasting your time. I've been playing for over 3 years. My toon is the oldest still active toon on my server cluster. The game does not get any better for non/low/mid cash players. If anything, the stream of new content serves to widen the cash gap more and more. Its not fair, but this is a pay to win game. They've introduced lots of enjoyable stuff along with the $ content and they do sometimes make formerly cash exclusive things available for free if you are playing at the right time to take advantage of the events. I still play because I still enjoy the game; I spend nowhere near what I used to on it. Ironically, as the cost to compete at the top skyrocketed, rather than spend more, I stopped most of my spending altogether. I can spend $30 a month for convenience or spend $400 a month to try to be competitive and still lose to people who spend thousands a week...hmm, tough choice. I'll go for $30.

Comment

you can bring a bunch of friends along & perfectly make a new non/low/mid cash server, but very soon it'll be merged with another server due to low profit, which will guarantee to disturb your peaceful life on your home server. so basically nowhere.

Comment

Working...
        X