Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amount of Nerfs in the Game - My Honest Opinion

1 theory springs to mind THE ELITE CLUB

As these "whales" have payed to get where they are, its must be annoying to them, if not all items they have paid for are now available for free, the biggest example of this is from the Sacred Tree - the dual slyphs (not gonna spend anytime on this 1, as you all know the story)

The next biggy is Archaeology, where nearly everything is available if you grind for it, take for example flames for daemons, 20 of these would cost 400 balens, now u can get 50, if you are lucky in a few days, saving you about 1000 balens, and even beast souls 120 in a few days, also which helps with mounts - again this is useless to "whales" as they have most if not all mounts anyway.

R2 state that the elite club does not control the game - but with the current set of events that are in place now, I and most others now beg to differ. As they are nearly all casher events - they want the "whales" to get further ahead.

Look at it this way, we used to have unlimited events, they then went the way of the dodo, then gem events went, then others followed - my thought is that the "whales" could not take part in most or if any events as they have maxed out all that they had.

The next big nerf will be the holy forge event, again the "whales" have all maxed out, so again, unless they now a way to participate in this then this event will be useless to them.

In essence to this us (the minions) are catching the "whales" and they are not happy about it, so R2 nerf it.

Any "Whale" want to comment feel free, or they may not see this as too busy feeding R2's pocket

I will support this if they nerf the adv. Henna event within 2 month's

Comment

I could write up a dissertation with all the things I had seen in the game, but my long posts sometimes puts people to sleep (no lie), so I am just going to say it as short as possible:

Whales do not care. They throw money in. R2 think it's normal for the way things are. They disappear or dodge players.

Others, like the normal players who sometime spend as well as the totally free players, are used to events. Grew fond of them when they came out and kept going. Got frustrated and ticked off when the events suddenly stray from "assumed objective".

To put it bluntly, I've seen R2 made events that are impossible when something "good" (a piece of the whole set) comes out. And when things looked like it was done by a 3-year-old, they made events that somewhat can allow a person to "collect". I am like Hancock when it comes to finding clothes that fit my style, and if something looks utter ridiculous, I am going to say the same four-letter-word he used as he was looking at comic book characters: <expletive> in Red, Norwegian <expletive>, a <expletive> with no hope, etc.

Then it comes to what you're saying, the unlimited events. They nerfed the gems because supposedly we will have too many. They nerfed the Eud stuff because now that selling them will get us more than what we put in. Well, who gives a <expletive>? We can sell off the excess gems that we don't need (or leave them in inventory now that we got that feature --- 2500 balens cost, but it's there). As for the Eud, if they find the time to use all that, then let them. All I see with R2 is excuses and no results. Pretty soon, we will see that event icon hold to a standstill because no events are going to be made.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If you think anyone is catching up to the whales using archaeology or any events, you're deluding yourself. The tree exploit is another matter, but not relevant here, as you said.

I doubt anyone in the elite club is all that bothered that low to no cash players get things for free, unless they're idiots. I could see them being upset the other way, that the rest of us are getting shafted, since it's not all that interesting to play this game if everyone else quits, and they have a bigger investment into it than anyone.

Honestly, this feels more like R2 has decided the game is done for, so they're trying to squeeze every last penny out of people before they shut it down. This event set, it's impossible to get anything worthwhile at all without cash. It might even be better for me if it does go that way, I can quit without reservations.

Comment

im pretty sure i read somewhere last year that chinese servers have lvl 100 toons and lvl 16 gems, so i still dont see why they nerf everything.
          BuzzKill
          Shadow Vale

Comment

The super nerfs they have made are just bad. I call them super because why remove unlimited events and also reduce the amount of rewards you get from events? There are people like me who are still working on many things plus the idea of a return system is great. Being able to get back a percentage of what you put in really benefits all players and should be kept in the game. I know they can see many players are annoyed with these nerfs so why do they keep making them?

This game is going down and r2 has nobody to blame but themselves. I remember seeing something that said "r2 put it's players first" or something along the lines of that and it's just such b s because they don't. Aside from the nerfing of events this game has become such a core instead of something fun to play.

You have to:
            • Blitz the 3 dungeons in forgotten catacombs
            • Blitz campaign and sylph expidition
            • Do your daily mpd's (DI,BI,EF,Spire,ToK which no one does anymore and the others if you're still working on your set
            • Sylph atoll, Dimensions, BG if you're strong enough, Arena and Eud arena
            • Eud bounties, Tank Trials, guild beast and more!

All of this is very time consuming considering most people who play this game have jobs which begs my next question. Why have they not made speeding up a blitz free? Or at the least cost gold because it's nothing but a task that I'm sure no one one wants to wait 15+mins to be finished.

At the end of the day your game should be about the players, but r2 just only cares about making their money.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              I will support this if they nerf the adv. Henna event within 2 month's
              Defently elite club! xD I mean now all the whales have gotten knighthood, so now they remove the unlimited part from it, defently elite club doing xD

On a serious note:
              R2 is phasing out wartune, they have done it with other games. Even been to their forum section and looked at past post 6 month's ago. And how we sounded then, they sounded like 1 year before they announce "shutting down the game". So I would say we have 6 month to enjoy the game, complaining won't get us anywhere

Comment

For me, I won't be heading into mobile gaming as I am always into big-view gaming, so that option's out for me.

If and when Nerftune shuts down, I will go back to console gaming as a recreation and not a chore.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well just knew it will come to this with all the hints during last months but just not that soon. Anyway fact is now this game is 1 foot in the grave and other will follow if they put hand of mahra and sepu events (maybe thats why dealying them so) which are keystone to all free or light cash players. If those 2 events fall (and probably they will maybe even now) than its all over!

Rumored and often ridiculed credo "r2 puts players first" is in fact true as long as u keep in mind that "players" are only those who play with their credit cards rest are clearly threated as parasites lately by this so called game company. Real shame that actualy those people steal ideas from other succesfull comanies but didnt rub off something from their management and morals at all..which is realy funny if not patetic. New added feature archeology for example is stolen from one realy great game which takes a lot fewer money from their players unlike tune "cashers" but its played by thousands all over the world and actualy all are threated like players there not only selected few. And overall is better to take 1 dolar from 100 person for example than 10 from 3-4 people but even this something so simple is covered in deep fog here.

Ok this game will become only cash zone but on what cost...server drained from population and so called whales comepeting only among themselves and basic game mechanics uterly destroyed only for that to happen..People who pay big amounts of money for this kind of game are realy to be pitied or at least thats the feeling i get when i see them..not a slightest sent of envy only pure pity mostly cause this game and its management are nothing less than incompetent. Even my grandma will take bette business desisions than the bunch of circus clowns runing things here. To destroy players fun in pvp buy making high level match low one i n arena is something rly out of this world by terms of stupidity...sigh.
                  Anyway as a free player i will wait to see soon upcoming mahra and sepu events and if they put finger on them..goodbye wartune! Wont miss it at all except friends i made here.
                  Last edited by rescueyou; 03-06-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    Defently elite club! xD I mean now all the whales have gotten knighthood, so now they remove the unlimited part from it, defently elite club doing xD

On a serious note:
                    R2 is phasing out wartune, they have done it with other games. Even been to their forum section and looked at past post 6 month's ago. And how we sounded then, they sounded like 1 year before they announce "shutting down the game". So I would say we have 6 month to enjoy the game, complaining won't get us anywhere
                    I've seen the same trend and reduced my spending accordingly. Truth be told, I think their choice to wring as much out as possible is the wrong approach. I've watched several of the free to play games (both mobile and browser) die and I decide what to play next based on how they treated their players. Devs/hosts that shut down games with little or no warning, that got super greedy just before shutting down, or that duped players into spending tons of $ only to have game shut down 6 weeks later got on my avoid list.

I do have to wonder how long pay to win games will be able to get away with that. Games are getting to be bigger and bigger money and the whales spending thousands could just as easily afford to sue these companies. Can't say I know enough about the whales (whether they would be inclined to sue or not) or about how such a lawsuit would work (suing company in China that has ToS pretty much written to say "money spent here is for entertainment; you own nothing in this game and we can take it away whenever we want.") to say for certain how big a risk that is.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                      ...I do have to wonder how long pay to win games will be able to get away with that. Games are getting to be bigger and bigger money and the whales spending thousands could just as easily afford to sue these companies. Can't say I know enough about the whales (whether they would be inclined to sue or not) or about how such a lawsuit would work (suing company in China that has ToS pretty much written to say "money spent here is for entertainment; you own nothing in this game and we can take it away whenever we want.") to say for certain how big a risk that is...
                      Players are provisioned by the terms they actually signed with their end (sub-)publisher.
                      Financial transactions are (in most cases) subject to local laws.
                      Most people spent not more than the amount small claims courts can handle (dollar limit depends on jurisdiction).
                      Game itself (excluding the non-core modules) might be regulated solely by the laws governing its owner company.
                      Enforceability is another issue.
                      Reminds me of out-of-state tenants disputing evil landlords illegally taking their security deposit LOL

Comment

Hmm whay you guys see the things so ?? Bicous you like to ??? You all are wrong it is only benefit R2 this new events and if you think thay care abaut you or me you totaly wrong . Mat on R2 is totaly corekt wets take my server 2 big cashers + 10 15 midium and maybe 30 50 very low ( vip spiryt + maybe 10k per month )) so let see the math this 2 big cashers do 400 000 to 600 000 recharge per month , auar medium together maybe 400 000 and lowers max 100 000 per month . So hu have the wrong math ?? And we are luky with only 2 big epic cashers in server .Thay will spend iven more wit new arange of evenths but thay use to exchange 1200 boxes for maunth also bifor . And abaut funn ??? There funn is to spend i know several hu barly do any dayly task just log and cash and sins last several CW some of as midle cashers win them thay get pised now difrense is so huge than no point for as to iven fight ))) So anjoy titan wars wit 10lv bufs and anjoy CW were you get one shoted ............................. And also last 1m week at least im my server medium cashers recharged and spend as crazy so no whay somting change just maybe new pach thath the big onse can cash more )) Have all a nice day ))
                        ❤PaTeNcE❤
                        Even the future has an end

Comment

10k a month is very low...

The human race is in serious trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            10k a month is very low...

The human race is in serious trouble...
                            Maybe you read bifor coment on evryting in this forum ????? Its text MAYBE ...... And yes wit this events 10k b per month or vip + spyryt is low cashing .............. And agean is aways how you see over the things with new events 4 timse per month set + title cost 40 000 we iven not bother to speak abaut maunths. And if 120 e for you or for the human race is alot is other story on wich im not intrested ........ can speak only for myself .......

Comment

Originally posted by 20051201g View Post
                              Maybe you read bifor coment on evryting in this forum ????? Its text MAYBE ...... And yes wit this events 10k b per month or vip + spyryt is low cashing .............. And agean is aways how you see over the things with new events 4 timse per month set + title cost 40 000 we iven not bother to speak abaut maunths. And if 120 e for you or for the human race is alot is other story on wich im not intrested ........ can speak only for myself .......
                              Oh god. Someone get me a translation device.

And no, US$100 a month is not light at all. There are a LOT of things you can do with US$100 a month. I spent US$100 on balens since I started my current toon over a year ago. Not per month. US$100 PERIOD. And I wouldn't consider myself a light casher in the slightest, and certainly not in this game, which doesn't deserve a cent, let alone a dollar or a hundred.

Comment

Working...
                              X