Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest Reset Of Events With Reset of Dungeon and Stamina

Like World Boss, Arena,

What are you talking about? World boss and arena operate at set times, so it's irrelevant when they actually reset. And everything does reset at the same time, barring a maintenance screwup. I'm not a fan of the midnight-ish reset, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      What are you talking about? World boss and arena operate at set times, so it's irrelevant when they actually reset. And everything does reset at the same time, barring a maintenance screwup. I'm not a fan of the midnight-ish reset, but whatever.
      I feel like they only changed it to midnight so that people couldn't get double rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
        I feel like they only changed it to midnight so that people couldn't get double rewards.
        You're spot on
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
          Yeah, I am guilty in that department since I always hit up the events just to clear the number off it (don't like numbers left alone and/or swirlies), and if it's something that interests me and I have the stuff to do it, then I will do such.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

lagwarbug tune but will it still lag when I get my 16 g ram tower later on this year?

Comment

Working...
            X