Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Asima Circuits

A Circuit 2 or something like that

A somewhat better suggestion is to have quests open after finishing the previous without having to visit Asima to unlock each one; only when you see her for the first time to begin the chain and after the last one is done.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      A somewhat better suggestion is to have quests open after finishing the previous without having to visit Asima to unlock each one; only when you see her for the first time to begin the chain and after the last one is done.
      This I agree with. It's such a task to go all the way back to her after completing each quest.

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
        This I agree with. It's such a task to go all the way back to her after completing each quest.
        I dread doing multiple sylph quests in a chain since you have to literally exit after you're done, run up to her, start it, and then travel back to where you have to go. If I didn't have to run to her, I would just either go up the floor or down one; and if it's like 4th to 1st, I just exit and re-enter.

Comment

so basically u want free stuff by doing less work, why not ask if they can give u all rewards just for clicking asima, ofc they will make it boring as hell if they don't make a dime out of it.

Comment

Circuit quests are stupid, boring and time-consuming activity. And now they give such small awards, especially for old players. So, I can assume, that, if someone is doing CQ - this one is breaking the ToS by using some kind of automation software.

Comment

Originally posted by Urolog View Post
              so basically u want free stuff by doing less work, why not ask if they can give u all rewards just for clicking asima, ofc they will make it boring as hell if they don't make a dime out of it.
              Not less work. It's just an unnecessary thing to go back and forth and back and forth. Gets extremely boring really fast. One of the main reasons I don't do it. It should just be how main quests are done where as soon as you complete one the next one appears.

Comment

It's a deliberate strategy. Same thing that airlines are doing: http://fed.wiki.org/wiki.jasongreen....culated-misery

If anything in the game is unpleasant, R2 will helpfully let you spend money to avoid it. The only thing that's surprising is what you can't throw money at, but I suppose there have to be a few things you still need to go through yourself, or else you're not exactly playing the game, just paying for it to play itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Urolog View Post
                  I take it you didn't see the size of the "new" cloud city to even make that statement blindly. At least with the old one, I can probably put up with the travel time since everything was somewhat closer. However, since the release, it's beginning to be a time-consuming chore. Yes, my guys are able to one-shot anything that moves, but with the added lag that WT has going when traveling in CC, I do not like to wait 5 minutes (10 mins one time since the lag was so bad, and that was from login starting point to sylph expedition) until my guy stops walking just to go ahead and complete the quest. Having that suggestion in place will eliminate all that redundancy of having to go visit her every time, especially when atoll based quests are chained one behind the other. At least, when the next quest comes up (pops up), we will know where to go next.

Comment

Working...
                  X