Suggest Build The Castle of Death Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest Build The Castle of Death Event

A CrossServer Event Where Every Server Build Their Own Castle And That Monsters of Our Servers Attack Monsters of Other Server

No more cross server based events, please. Too much lag as it is with the current ones.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Suggest:
      1. Put all suggestions in ONE thread
      2. Stop spamming forums
      3. Learn about the game before flying off the handle making suggestions

Comment

thats the spirit don't listen to those reactionary whiners who spent too much money on the game and are so afraid of change because it will invalidate their investments and therefore validate their suspicions that they are play to win ****** and soulless in real; life too, so the only kinds of posts they like are whiney complaint about the existing ** in this game. Castle vs Castle eh? I don't know but I like the creative spirit. I'm going to suggest something similar along that concept though but not cross server, and not so much building a place but warring and dueling to rule over it. I find it interesting you chose to send monsters though not players, curious, how would we see the results? and would the monsters be different?

Comment

"Castle Of Death" fun name too though! I'd say instead though "Castle of Horrors"(cause the monsters) or "Castle of Tyranny" or something similar. Definitely "Castle of..." though. well or maybe something playing on the cross server nature of it> "Crossroads Keep Tyranny Event" Its pretty good idea actually if it really controls what kinds and level of monsters appear in the servers and effects most of the levels of the gameplay including wilds bosses. Its like sure your a hero on your server obut what your doing here makes you the bad guys in the other server. You get to be the villains there and deploy monsters because of the Cross server event. I don't know if thats what you were getting at, but this is how I'd run with your idea.

Comment

Hey ******* this is a suggestions forum and ideas don't always come all at once find another forum to troll, you r clearly not a mod so don't act like one. most forums I visit mod impersonation is also against the TOS, so bugger off next time.
            Last edited by R27377783; 03-16-2016, 01:39 PM. Reason: clarify and remove uncensored profanity

Comment

lol, made my day.

Comment

Okay, I am no mod, but take your own damn advice, mate. The road goes both ways and not just the one direction: yours. Calling people "whiners" isn't going to help you much; might make you a "fool", nothing more.

Now, that's out of the way, what I said back there is we don't want any more cross-server related events as they are nothing more than just lag inducing events that people probably won't care now if R2 goes the generic route of getting the "top person" for each "large" region instead of making it so people can have a chance at participating. "One size fits all" clearly does not work with me.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X