Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Your "Tree" is back!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your "Tree" is back!!

Before anyone can bawl out about the controversial "Golden Tree", I thought I would just throw it out in the open. Seems like it's more frequent than any other event.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

log in this morning to my disgust the tree is back maybe r2 is encouraging cheaters and hackers to their games even if they spent 65 balens once to activate the dam tree

Comment

Are there still free balen offers? I would want 65 balens for an unrelated thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        Are there still free balen offers? I would want 65 balens for an unrelated thing.
        as i know of the hack is only detailed to r2 mini client and their servers so kabam kong and other providers are not exploiting this hack as its r2 only their staff are turning a blind eye as it seems to give them more of a chance in cross server events it seems lol

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          If you are using R2 then yes there are still free balen offers. They are in the store under "Offers"
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            If you are using R2 then yes there are still free balen offers. They are in the store under "Offers"
            another offer r2 gets no 1 else does lmao wen does rest of providers get this mreus or ave we gotta kiss the a s s of god for this

Comment

[sarcasm] since tree hack is a r2 exclusive, maybe we non-r2 players shall all get 3 merged sylph for free? (in our dreams maybe XD)

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                [sarcasm] since tree hack is a r2 exclusive, maybe we non-r2 players shall all get 3 merged sylph for free? (in our dreams maybe XD)
                Or maybe just give them to everyone who doesn't have them for free...I'm an r2player who refused to use that stupid hack.

Comment

I stopped doing offers a long <expletive> time ago. Nothing good comes out of them anyways. Sure, one can have an email account just for the junk, but that's not the problem. Problem comes when supposedly you are done with the offer and the points don't arrive in the time they were supposed to; you go to the support, ask what happened, then they give you some sort of excuse, saying it was not their end.

Complete waste of time in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    While we're at it, lets demand that those 3 fuzed sylphs be red quality and maxed. Long as we're dreaming, lets dream big.

Comment

I wonder if we say that the tree is giving everyone a benefit, would R2 take it off? LOL Couldn't hurt.

Comment

Intresting is this people hu cheeted ceep the silphs and thay are realy alot and for the rest of as wath ??? - 60 000 ?? not only that cost 60k but DONT CAUNTH TO THE SPENDERS EVENTS so R2 F ...... ANY WAY with or witaut fusion will be not closer the the BIG onse and evry 6 days 800- 1200 boxes for maunth ...... or tatooo ..... no point btv i will maKe oficial clame for the amaynt i spend personal in this tree and will put in clame reasun A BIG LIE WICH BENEFIT ONLY CHEETERS
                        ❤PaTeNcE❤
                        Even the future has an end

Comment

Working...
                        X