r2 been sniffing something strange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 been sniffing something strange

i just popped over to oceanic servers to see what marvellous events are due tomoz *** r2 800 to 1200 green beer beast souls event boxes for 1 mount realy

Click image for larger version

Name:	12794343_10156659074515529_565556994459751947_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1780721Click image for larger version

Name:	12806262_10156659074450529_1284537074119712893_n.jpg
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1780722Click image for larger version

Name:	12809628_10156659074650529_8801127646977072351_n.jpg
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1780723Click image for larger version

Name:	12814548_10156659074535529_3402365346770542588_n.jpg
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1780724
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-06-2016, 10:32 AM.

no gold or Vulcan packs back from forge event, no gold from mount refine and no whips back from whip event
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      no gold or Vulcan packs back from forge event, no gold from mount refine and no whips back from whip event
      yes noticed that also

and r2 isnt playing fair with their players

i realy blame the noobs who keeps giving cash to r2 thats the events gone for this entire mnth for free players

free players will quit if this keeps on will leave only the whales to fight amongst themselves good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        yes noticed that also

and r2 isnt playing fair with their players
        guess they really want to kill off those of us who cant pay our way to progress in the game
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

this game is really worthless

Comment

holy forge event no limit -NO
            mount trainig whip event no limit - NO
            mount refine event no limit -NO
            great s h i t

Comment

r2 realy listens to their players

more like they been listening to the fairys at the bottom of the garden or the elite club (invisable ppl r2 says that dont exist)

Comment

In addition.
                No clothing shards exchange. And from what I've heard there won't be any.

I'm passing on all events this week. If next week events are the same, and clothing shards become 10k each...
                I quit
                No point in playing a game where you get frustrated by nerfs almost every day...

Comment

When they "give up" on a game, that is what happens ... it becomes a series of recharge events and spending events.

Look at their "Heroes of the Banner" forum on this website. It is a game so dead, there have only been 4 discussion threads created/replied since the start of the year. Their only listed events in that time have been recharge events and a series of "mystery hero" event ... and those events are actually an old 'get hero Atropos' event, but re-packaged as new 'random mystery hero' events.

It's like they just walk over once in a while, cast out an old money hole, collect, then walk away for a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    guess they really want to kill off those of us who cant pay our way to progress in the game
                    I'm mostly a free player. I spent less than $150 on balens early on in the game...which I spent on stupid things like dual spec, farm upgrades and such. Only thing I buy now is vip and spirit conv....tried giving those up, but can't stand playing the game without them anymore due to cds and stuff. I'm at about 3.4 million - 3.6 million br right now depending how many dimensions I have going. I can't compete with the whales of course, but it is progress somewhat..just takes time..lots and lots of time lol.

Comment

Guess my Mahras/Sepulcrums will collect dust as I hoped to look forward into it. No biggie to me as some of the junk they put out is <expletive> anyways. Big mistake comes when I got that ugly dog that makes Frank of MIB want to sue for making him look like that.

Time for me to watch Hancock.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The players that get shacked the most are players like me. Players that aren't really playing anymore, just doing runs to "keep going", so we skip a few things. And it has worked well for 6months or so, cause we have gotten just enough to make the most out of events.

Now by removing this, they will drive players like me away, so the only players that will be around in a few month's will be those that pay to play, and those that play all day and do every single run. And of course botters.

Comment

And of course botters.
                          They still got those? LOL.

But yeah, way to go R2. As another would have said in a post long ago: way to go in killing off your game.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yes, the events this time around are stupid and do not make any sense. You absolutely need to buy 200 event chests to guarantee the full clothing set. Now they come out with a different chest that you need to strictly buy in order to get any of the mounts. Green Beer chest, Green Beer Clothing chest(can only exchange for a maximum of 10), Green Beer mount chest(same as the Green Beer clothing chest). So basically we can get a lot of nothing for doing the events this time around. I don't mind spending balens, but I'll be damned if I'm going to buy 800 chests regardless of whether or not I have coupons. I want events that I can complete at a much more reasonable cost. 400 chests I can deal with every once in a while, but not this nonsense that they have currently going.

If they keep heading in this direction with the game, they will be losing this casher for sure.

Comment

The fact that there are still cashers proves that the human race is nowhere near the most intelligent species on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                              X