More nerfs coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More nerfs coming

Bad news. According to the [site that shall not be named], the unlimited events for holy forge, mount training, adv henna and mount refining are removed as well. At this point it's safe to assume the unlimited sylph events are getting removed as well.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-06-2016, 06:06 PM. Reason: Sorry, not my choice to edit that.

It has been removed. Confirmed.

Comment

the problem is not it it is limtid the problems is not even 1 whips back for juse them in them in the events, only worthles hoof who nobody neds

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        It has been removed. Confirmed.
        Uh, no no no. You mean to tell us that they removed the Mahra/Sep events without making a comeback to such? If so, damn! Time to move on I guess.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

No. He said "According to the [site that shall not be named], the unlimited events for holy forge, mount training, adv henna and mount refining are removed as well."

They have been. That is confirmed.

The rest is speculation of a FUTURE event.

Comment

Oh okay, and here I was doing my best Det. James Carter, LAPD moment. LOL.

Comment

adv. henna one wasn't nerfed that bad(casher's would be the ones that got struck the hardest there).

Holy forge I don't care about the small gold loss...

Mount refining meh, no reason to overreact...

But whip training? omg did they nerf that badly.

Comment

Yeah. It was the whip event that had me agape. The rest is basically "Meh! Move on".

I am NOT looking forward to the mahra and spec events.

Comment

I was a moderate casher. But at this point, no more spend, no more vip. This kind of events was the only way to keep my caracter been upgraded. After a 3,5 years, and 4,8M br my uprgading will be stopped. It means bye-bye wartune. This game going to be a completly booring, and casher only game. Have fun guys

Comment

For me, the Mahra/Sep event is the only event I had looked forward to in terms of extra gold and event chests (when it was worthwhile). Just a few days of these two will have me collect enough to get a full set/title in the past. If I don't feel up to getting the full set, I usually redeem the ones that give out beast souls and/or clothing shards; anything else I just go "meh" as I really don't care at that point. Since my most important sylphs have been maxed in their basics, I just use a trash sylph to dump the stuff into, rinse, and repeat with a new one when the old one is done. If they nerf this one, they can kiss the lower region that goes on a chair as I will say good bye as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      For me, the Mahra/Sep event is the only event I had looked forward to in terms of extra gold and event chests (when it was worthwhile). Just a few days of these two will have me collect enough to get a full set/title in the past. If I don't feel up to getting the full set, I usually redeem the ones that give out beast souls and/or clothing shards; anything else I just go "meh" as I really don't care at that point. Since my most important sylphs have been maxed in their basics, I just use a trash sylph to dump the stuff into, rinse, and repeat with a new one when the old one is done. If they nerf this one, they can kiss the lower region that goes on a chair as I will say good bye as well.
                      Same here. Those events would usually guarantee I get the set and title and still have a few chests leftover to get some clothing shards/beast souls. but maybe that's why they nerfed it? Either way it's stupid because aside from the res event it's the only other even that gives out a decent amount of chests. They clearly don't care about the game anymore. Well when more people start leaving and their servers aren't as active they'll shape up hopefully.

Comment

These people sure do know how to sabotage their own product. Hot events worsen the longer we play -_- The goal to make players quit, frustrated, disenfranchised is accomplished. Glad they will receive no monetary exchange from me. Tell your guilds to comment in forums and let the Revolution begin here. A lot wanted to quit last month, after this nerf count it signed, sealed and delivered compliments of the
                        developers.

Comment

At this rate, no one will get the L83 "perk" before this game is shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            At this rate, no one will get the L83 "perk" before this game is shut down.
                            To this date, I have not collected any perks that R2 offers. If you're going to ask me "why", I guess it had to do with me not caring about it anymore. I just come on to do my blitzes and AFKs (as well as 1 mediocre arena based match) and go on to doing something else. These last few events are a testament of such that lacks incentive. Only fools will spend to get something that should have been nearly free for everyone else.

Comment

I do not see an exchange for wings anywhere. So even if we got enough chests, there is no set possible. It seems the only way is to get enough clothing shard now.

Comment

Working...
                              X