Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 - lets not go to far...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Hey! When you are stuck in the middle of the interstellar void with a bung hyperdrive, you WANT those ice coffees, damnit! It's a matter of life and death!
    Oh man, I just nearly spat out my drink upon reading that. Just as long as Darth Bobo doesn't hit me with his <expletive> clown powers, I could go down for a fair fight.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, another one spender just saw the light. This free game became too much of a cost for you, eh? Well, you can stop spending. But the ones who are willing to spend will gain advantage over you. And to catch up you have to spend more. So, there are 2 ways - you either quit the game and do not give a sh_t about it or became a weakling. Your choice.

Comment

You seem to think that being a "weakling" is some sort of bad thing. As if you are trying to goad people into spending.

Hmm...

R2 plant, or just a retard? You decide.

Comment

You seem to think that being a "weakling" is some sort of bad thing. As if you are trying to goad people into spending.
          R2 plant, or just a retard? You decide.
          You can't read between the lines, or is my English that bad?
          Cashing hard to gain advantage at first and end up being a weakling? Wise investment, congrats. So, "not spending", especially for heavy casher is not an option.
          I'm not advertising spending. This game is bad for like a year (or more) now and spending here sure is an addiction. And we all now how someone sane should handle an addiction. Choice is obvious, actually, but I'm not naming it, 'cause it is a violation of TOS.

Comment

Problem with the new event styles:
            Boxes, too many. So you can't get wings without cashing, really, or mount, no significant random choice.

So people won't bother

It was different for mid range cashers who could get 600 from an event to buy 200 more for the mount, but buying the 800, no happening.
            Besides my boxes go for adv henna these days

Hopefully they'll see this doesn't work and try something else before more lower level cashers quit cashing or quit

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
              Cashing hard to gain advantage at first and end up being a weakling? Wise investment, congrats. So, "not spending", especially for heavy casher is not an option.
              I'm not advertising spending. This game is bad for like a year (or more) now and spending here sure is an addiction. And we all now how someone sane should handle an addiction. Choice is obvious, actually, but I'm not naming it, 'cause it is a violation of TOS.
              The fact that you think that sinking the equivalent of the GDP of some African nations into a GAME is a wise investment of any kind is... beyond words...

Comment

The fact that you think that sinking the equivalent of the GDP of some African nations into a GAME is a wise investment of any kind is... beyond words...
                Ok, I'll say it plain and simple. Once you start cashing, especially like heavy, you have only one option - continue cashing (harder, if required). If this f2p game became too expensive, you have only one option - quitting. Cause if you continue - everyone will be talking you like this: "Who is this? This is an ex-casher! What, this game shun you into a poverty? Got what you deserved!".

Comment

You know, they got programs and organizations out there for that sort of thing. However, sane people do not spend blindly.

Comment

Well looks like the next set of events is the same way... I guess my disposable income I set aside of entertainment will go elsewhere.

Comment

Ok, I'll say it plain and simple. Once you start cashing, especially like heavy, you have only one option - continue cashing (harder, if required). If this f2p game became too expensive, you have only one option - quitting. Cause if you continue - everyone will be talking you like this: "Who is this? This is an ex-casher! What, this game shun you into a poverty? Got what you deserved!".
                      No, it isn't. Just because you made an unwise investment is no reason to continue with it. That you believe that there is only one option shows the kind of fool that R2 is hoping to get in large numbers. That you actually think that it is a shameful thing to stop cashing is pschologically damaged. I know of many who stopped cashing, even quit VIP. I don't see them crying or anyone even talking about it. Your assertion is deranged.

Comment

If you care so much for the opinion of the others better delete your posts about cashing/stop cashing theme... they wont make you the most well received player... as i see you point if I buy today the last model of mercedes and next week there is a new model of it I should buy it too? Coz the opinion of me will be I am driving retro car??? lets be more serious, pls. How, when and why I am spending my "hard" earned money is my business and no one elses. Just a thing: there are "heavy cashiers" (i dont know their weight btw) that will not be reached by br at least for a year after they quit (not just stop cashing) by most of the free players

Comment

Originally posted by bamcgowan1s View Post
                          Well looks like the next set of events is the same way... I guess my disposable income I set aside of entertainment will go elsewhere.
                          Aye caramba! Oh well. Guess it's another week of just AFK and logging off then.

Comment

Light/medium/heavy..doesnt matter all are equally moron to give money for that kind of game in my opinion. But this is my point of view whoever can spend his or mommy, daddy, auntie or grandma assets as he/she pleases. I dont care if somewhere there is some whale who has battle rating 10 mil + i care for my game and my hero. Looking from new events anouncement as i thought before set titles probably will become casher thing cause yes wings are again missing...surprise, surprise. Mahra event is still avoided but they cant dodge it forever.

Comment

Originally posted by rescueyou View Post
                              Mahra event is still avoided but they cant dodge it forever.
                              Yes..... yes they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                                Yes..... yes they can.
                                They can and will, I fear. So many people enjoyed events and it was one of the few things that kept people in this game, but it appears events will go the same way so many other good parts of the game went. Jewel Hunt used to be great, and daily. Dimensions were entertaining and a challenge to do well in, now they are just boredom. Let's not even talk about Cloud Adventures. As more and more of the enjoyable content is nerfed or gone, more and more people will leave, or become like me. I used to spend a decent amount I guess in the light to medium casher group. Now they can rot in Hell before I spend a DIME on this game anymore. No more VIP, Covenant, no recharge events, NOTHING. From now on I'm a free player, for the last few months before they shut the game down.

Comment

Working...
                                X