Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring back fire temple battleground

suggestion

bring back a seperate bg for knighthooded players .. 1 shots in pvp are booring

with the overpowerd skills u put in the failed knighthood u created a massive unbalance that will cost u many players
    so easy option splitt all the players that made it to knighthood and let them play against eachother and let ppl that not made knighthood play amongst eachoter too

both side would benefit by more enjoyable gameplay

hey there Demo this never go hapand just people on bg is aways same

Comment

indeed it are always the same few

new players enter and run away to never go there again as they are outmatched

it wouldnt prefent that completly but it should be a step in right direction

Comment

Why would they ever even consider that? It would discourage anyone from spending for knighthood, since all fights would be interminable and ruin the experience for the whales, while improving it for lesser spenders and free players. They might mess up the game for the whales occasionally, but never to the benefit of everyone else.

Comment

well fancy results will be same soon ..

as the free or lesser spenders that did come into bg with them just will leave it alltogether
          so then they still end up fighting eachother .. why not be proactive and get the kighthood buyers used to that

can only speak for myself
          but i did already leave few bgs whilst i never did that before
          also did some med cash players i know of

balance was already out of the window .. but now is hitting the pavement

edited

they did same in times when they first introduced the dragon advancement with the then nearly death bgs
          Last edited by demoniced; 03-08-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

i have given up on bgs now let the whales fight between themselves their they soon moan theirs no 1 to kill

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Why would they ever even consider that? It would discourage anyone from spending for knighthood, since all fights would be interminable and ruin the experience for the whales, while improving it for lesser spenders and free players. They might mess up the game for the whales occasionally, but never to the benefit of everyone else.
              I beg to differ since it will take a long <expletive> time to even invest fully into knight hood unless you're spending lots of money. I did kind of liked it back when it was separate (don't remember if it was when people got Euds that they go into a new battle ground or something else, been a long while). They merged both battlegrounds into one (and yes, Twilight does suck) and it's been a total <expletive> fest since then. No one wants to do BG anymore because of all the 80s and some 71's are grouped into one hell of a mess.

And maybe it time for the whales to really grow a pair and hit each other instead of making it into "farmville" in worrying on getting wins.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                I beg to differ since it will take a long <expletive> time to even invest fully into knight hood unless you're spending lots of money. I did kind of liked it back when it was separate (don't remember if it was when people got Euds that they go into a new battle ground or something else, been a long while). They merged both battlegrounds into one (and yes, Twilight does suck) and it's been a total <expletive> fest since then. No one wants to do BG anymore because of all the 80s and some 71's are grouped into one hell of a mess.

And maybe it time for the whales to really grow a pair and hit each other instead of making it into "farmville" in worrying on getting wins.
                Exactly, it requires lots of money to reach knighthood right now, so putting a penalty on it for those who do would be supremely stupid. Not that we don't have evidence that the people making decisions are stupid, but this is a more direct stupidity.

I'd rather they just scrapped BG entirely, and replaced it with some other way to get honor and maybe the titles. It's not much fun for anyone but spawn camp-loving players the way it is. Obviously arena should do the same, it's even more worthless these days. A completely different pvp event that rewards winning challenging fights, while giving almost nothing for easy ones would be a good way to put interesting pvp back in the game. CW/TW are the only semi-worthwhile pvp events in the game now, and those have serious flaws.

BG is terrible because it encourages mass farming of weak players and avoidance of strong ones, even if you can beat them. You can't blame the whales for playing it the way it's designed.

Comment

Oh no, don't get me wrong mate. I would welcome a fair fight within my means and ability. I never go after the weaker players, and if I had done so, I would apologize and promise that I won't hit them again. But at the same token, I would not like to be pitted against someone who is like 5-6 Mil BR when I am only 25% of such. I would want (if going for BG) to be separate. Those of us who have not made Class Advancement (the regular levels) should have their own group; those of us who have made Class Advancement but not Knighthood should have our own group; and those who are already through Knighthood should have theirs. Three separate layouts in my opinion. If people complain about opponents, I do not see how the shortage would be since we got about 638 servers total, and probably about 75% of that merged as of this time.

When I had played Shadowbound's BG, I would just go after the stronger players. Sure, I can rack up the kills with the weaker ones, but I have this "ego" thing where if I do such, I have no balls to dance with those of my own "size". I choose my fights carefully that sometimes I win, and sometimes I lose, it's fun that way. But like you said, it's terrible, and if Ada's right on the leveling when it comes to Class Advancement, that's like having a L160 going after all the 80s (and 71s) just because they can. As I have said also, in my past statements all around the forum, R2 is nothing more than relying on generics rather than specifics when it comes to grouping. This BG is a clear example of such.

Comment

My experience in BG hasn't been all that bad, and I've been in a lot of them that are full of heavy cashers. I've noticed that most of the ones I end up in BG with tend to avoid going after the same players just for kills and try to go after the ones who's names pop up for killing streaks.

I honestly don't think trying to evenly match everyone in BG is going to work given the way that the game is set up. There's really not a whole lot of strategy involved in fights, and what you would end up with by evenly matching everyone are long drawn out fights(that is assuming there are enough players to evenly match each other for each BR or level bracket). They would need to add a lot more features and variation to each class' skill trees than what they currently have, increase the reward(honor, etc.) for each fight since they would be longer with more even matches, and pretty much get rid of the incentive to "pay for power" in the game. This of course would benefit the non-cashers the most and raise the question of whether this would encourage them to contribute to the game? Doubtful. So on the one hand, the current system favors the cashers, but implementing BR/level brackets would take a large advantage away from the cashers while allowing non-cashers the same opportunity as cashers in BG. Given R2's targeting of heavy spenders, no amount of kicking and screaming on our part is going to change the current system.

Comment

Isn't what the dryads were for in the first place? Plus, I think some will use the same skills, and then there will be those who probably forget to put in a skill and/or Eud as I know I had done that in the past, LOL. I am not a fan of 3-second fights, win or lose. If the person can keep me on my toes as I do them for about 30-45 seconds at the very least, then it's a win-win.

Comment

If there is no advantage to cashing, people won't cash. There MUST absolutely be an advantage to cashing or R2 would go into bankruptcy instantly. At the end of the day, a lot of people seem to forget R2 is a business. It is not a player's right that a game be provided to them. I blame this selfish, pig ignorant attitude on the stupid PC brigade. When we start hearing from kids that they have a "right" to education and a "right" to a job, it is proof positive that the human race is in dire straits.

Comment

when did u guys do even a bg in recent days .. for all but maybe 1-2 that posted i can say by reading posts its been ages

its not at all about even matching i could care less to be outmatched by a decent player with same skillset

its about the skills they gave them with knighthood they are overpowerd .. its like giving them lazer guns to fight ppl that have bebeguns at best

lets pretend and say .. 2 ppl enter a bg one with 7 m old skills .. and a 5 m knighthood buy me .. outcome would be nooby 5m casher outmathes the higher (old) br player as his skills are overpowerd

Comment

I do BG almost every day these days as I catch up with friends from other servers there. I make it a policy of not hitting the same guy twice unless he is a ********* or an obvious cheater.

I run into people with Knighthood all the time. I don't see a problem with it. They were willing to pay for it and continue to pay for the talents (which is balens or bb only), well good luck to them.

The difference between you and me is that I value money. I think it has inherent value and to use it on something SHOULD give you an advantage. Whether it is on a game and buying pixels or buying a Porsche or a Rolex (and let's face it, some of these idiots have spent enough to buy both several times over), money spent means something. I am NOT on the current trendy PC bandwagon of "everything must be fair, and things are only fair if they agree with me or give me an advantage, so you people with money can go **** off because I don't have it as I am too busy whinging to get a job! I am the 99%, damnit, and I want you to give me everything for free!"

You want to compete fairly? Go spend as much money as that 5M guy has on his toon, then come talk to me about "fair".

Comment

Demo i use to do 3 4 BG evry day sinse new events and knighthood i do one wit honor scrol .I use to avoid spown camp or kil resurse ,to not atak people hu i meet evry day ,tray to avoid kiling the real low leves and on end at BG i endet up wit 6 kils but setesfide ( chat wit ather people , speak abaut events futures ) now ...............pointles .Not new people at all evrione hu enter is frustrated ..... swearing all the time .Best chose 1 bg + honor scrol + 12 14 kils ( until i can stil get them ) and thats it .Abaut arena im realy shame wen im kiling oponent wit 1 chaos rune ...... so UNFEAR and this is the PVP events ..... and this is a WAR game ???? I agree some people to have more power bicous thay spend but not that huge difrense like 1 hit dead .....
                              ❤PaTeNcE❤
                              Even the future has an end

Comment

Working...
                              X