Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

titan wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan wars

please remove titan wars because you need a party to join if you join solo it say's sign up failed titan war is a muti player PVP event, please be in a party to sign up and please being back goodies link
    to keep titan wars
    40.00%
    remove it
    20.00%
    who wants goodies link
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by anything4 View Post
    please remove titan wars because you need a party to join if you join solo it say's sign up failed titan war is a muti player PVP event, please be in a party to sign up and please being back goodies link
    This doesn't make sense... The point of titan wars is that it is a party event. You're not supposed to be able to join it solo. No reason to remove it.

Comment

Ummm, isn't there a <expletive> thread on this already? Why are we getting a repeat of such? If you want to go in solo so badly (as I have said in the other one), make a damn alt and have it join in your party when you sign up. After that, you can go in solo. Your alt doesn't need to come unless you want it to. It can be offline while you go in and get pummeled by folks since it's all rigged to hell anyways.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Because he screwed up the other poll and we hammered him for it

This one is better, but that is like saying a terminally ill puppy is better than a dead one.

Comment

So...he wants titan war removed because its a party event and he can't join solo? That's great logic. Also, what does goodies link have to do with titan war? Will bringing back goodies link somehow magically make us able to solo titan war?

Comment

Wanting to get rid of titan war and liking goodies link must both be minority opinions. I wonder if this is the only person who holds both.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Wanting to get rid of titan war and liking goodies link must both be minority opinions. I wonder if this is the only person who holds both.
              Some people really enjoyed goodies link and it was the only event giving out for free those items that let you auto complete circuit quests. I can see how some players, especially those doing circuit quests for fashion cores and soul crystals, would want the event back. Considering how badly the other games were nerfed, I'm not certain they'd still want Goodies link if rewards were their only interest though.

I can understand the bad matching as a reason to want to do away with titan war, as it can be very frustrating for those on the bad end of the matching, but that isn't the reason the OP stated. He stated he wants to do away with titan war because he cannot solo it. That makes no sense to me. Its intended to be a party event and its generally not that hard to get someone to party up with you so you can sign up. Ask in guild and generally someone will be willing to help out. If all else fails, make an alt, problem solved.
              Last edited by KS222; 03-10-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X