Arena Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Rewards

Since there are very few ways of receiving Kyanite and they are all limited , i would like the administration to add Kyanite to the Arena Rewards. Even if has to be only for the top 10 players , but Kyanite is really a very helpful resource that is completely limited in the game.

OR

Another idea is to add Kyanite to the card rewards after every dual.

The only way we can get Kyanite right now is from plunders (Limit:5 times a day)
    Farm seeds (Limit: 1 seed available at a time)
    Solo dungeons , which is totally random and i wouldn't hope on that so much.
    And Farm Tree (Limit: once per day)

If anyone of you guys have any other ideas on how we can get Kyanite , please feel free to share your ideas.

Thank you.
    Last edited by S49_JTPM; 11-27-2012, 10:23 PM.

Tree. U forgot Tree. (1 per day)

Comment

Thank you )) i was just adding it to the post while you were posting the reply ))

Comment

Disagree. Some things are better off to be limited or slow-growing.
        Not everything has to be fast/quick and easy to obtain.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Disagree. Some things are better off to be limited or slow-growing.
          Not everything has to be fast/quick and easy to obtain.
          Well Arena Rewards are every 3 days , how more "slow-growing" do you want it to be )

Comment

You know. This is the same case for every other resource.
            Take soul crystals for example. At level 8 and above, it will take a painfully huge amount of soul crystals to level up. Now, you get up to 10 or so (maximum) crystals per MP dungeon run, or at most perhaps 30 soul crystals a day. Usually you get only about 10 soul crystals a day. You need about 500 to level up once.

What should we do?

And the mount training whip too....
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
              Since there are very few ways of receiving Kyanite and they are all limited , i would like the administration to add Kyanite to the Arena Rewards. Even if has to be only for the top 10 players , but Kyanite is really a very helpful resource that is completely limited in the game.

OR

Another idea is to add Kyanite to the card rewards after every dual.

The only way we can get Kyanite right now is from plunders (Limit:5 times a day)
              Farm seeds (Limit: 1 seed available at a time)
              Solo dungeons , which is totally random and i wouldn't hope on that so much.
              And Farm Tree (Limit: once per day)

If anyone of you guys have any other ideas on how we can get Kyanite , please feel free to share your ideas.

Thank you.
              Acutally I have everything Maxed and still have 100k+ kyanite leftover ._. (Lv.54 about 80-86% into 55)
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Wait til you get to higher levels like 50, you don't even get enough skills to spend all your kyanites on.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i have 100k kyanite too i just leveled up again so need to once again level my 8 techs but still i have not brought my 100k kyanites down
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X