Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild Battles

    Good Evening, I'm writing this on behalf of my Guild Elite. I've been handed this guild a while ago and have a question about how the guild battles are picked. Currently our battle rating is 194060. We just finished a guild battle against Guild Dignity. Their battle rating is 868868. I see a bit of a difference in power. As guild Master I'm taking it upon myself to write to you and ask why we have to walk like sheep to the slaughter? We've also had the privilege of getting decimated by Garuda and Darkmoon. All are a higher ranked guild. I'm not saying we want to have battles against a group of field mice. We are pleading that a Guilds BATTLE RATING be looked at as well. I understand there is a gap in power between us and those above us. However this cannot be helped. Every time I log in there are more and more servers out there. There is no more new blood coming into this particular server. And if there is, they are not coming this way. I realize I'm just one person, and that I'm not a major money spender on these games. But that does not mean it hurts any less when you see your guildmates dying left and right. Thanks for listening to my rant. And thanks for looking into this.

  • #2
    We die up and down too.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's not so much that we mind dying... it's that we mind dying before we even get out of camp! What fun is a battle when all both sides are doing is standing in one area? Something needs to be done to equalize
      these matches...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R24052463 View Post
        Good Evening, I'm writing this on behalf of my Guild Elite. I've been handed this guild a while ago and have a question about how the guild battles are picked. Currently our battle rating is 194060. We just finished a guild battle against Guild Dignity. Their battle rating is 868868. I see a bit of a difference in power. As guild Master I'm taking it upon myself to write to you and ask why we have to walk like sheep to the slaughter? We've also had the privilege of getting decimated by Garuda and Darkmoon. All are a higher ranked guild. I'm not saying we want to have battles against a group of field mice. We are pleading that a Guilds BATTLE RATING be looked at as well. I understand there is a gap in power between us and those above us. However this cannot be helped. Every time I log in there are more and more servers out there. There is no more new blood coming into this particular server. And if there is, they are not coming this way. I realize I'm just one person, and that I'm not a major money spender on these games. But that does not mean it hurts any less when you see your guildmates dying left and right. Thanks for listening to my rant. And thanks for looking into this.
        look at it this way....ALL weak guilds...will eventually die out, it's facts, ALL the weak guilds being eliminated casts them out into their own little league of top 9-16 where they battle it out amongst guilds of "their BR" lvl without interference of the "big league" guilds, and same for "big league" guilds...that being said...do you really expect to advance towards the end? answer is plain...simple...and obvious (no). yes i'm being blunt, but in a way you all little leagues have fun on your own, so it works, out, Pro Has Spoken \o/...now go battle and slaughter each other~
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

        Comment


        • #5
          its because pairing system here works (as intended) in behalf of stronger guilds since the reward is huge. its like tennis tournaments - stronger ones start to play vs weaker ones.

          Comment


          • #6
            I am one of the guild master in 13th rank. Last Monday we have faced guild in 9th rank... but that not make any differences cause we have our pride and we stand again and again even though we only have 14 members online and the other opponent ransacking us with outnumbered player but well i though we gonna eat grass on the floor. The result our guild unexpectedly winning the battle and all my members feeling great about it... It doesn't matter if your guild low in BR rating but do remember this weak or strong not because their rating high but our own desire to win and improved. If you think you're like a child comparing to those who better than you make your way to be strong also. Improvement over and over. Like ProNab has said weakling always being eaten by stronger one. Start to develop your strength. The systems always and always be like this. Lived with it. One last thing my mens always find a way to be a better player. Don't stop struggling and achieved everything you can get through your own style. Thank You. Happy Gaming guys.
            p/s : If you feel weak try to break the wall and become strong than ever. Welcome to the club may i say.
            "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
            MiladyHime
            Archer
            [S40] Badlands
            Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

            Comment


            • #7
              I expected nothing less from a pompous, high ranking guild. Be blunt, it's ok. I like blunt. Just remember, there is more of us 99% out there then you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Bintang it is not as simple as you make it out to be.


                And I dislike the guild battle system myself as 16 is just too many guilds for my server. There are only like 4 or 5 competitive ones max on my server and only 2 particularly strong ones. My guild which is number one in strength and number 2 overall and lost last week is taking a bunch of players from other guilds cause those players want to win. Guild battle is making all the top players congregrate into the same guilds which kind of ruins it but people want to win.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The only issue that I see in the GVG is how they rank certain guilds together in the 1st fight. Currently the guild I am in, via ranking is #6 on my server, we always get placed the #1 team, and get knocked out of the top 8 bracket. If this was a normal draft for the fight shouldn't the #1 ranked team face the #16? My guild is strong enough to compete for 1 of the top 8 spots, but we get reduced to having to take 9th place due to being placed 2 weeks in a row vs. the #1 guild on our server who quite frankly we do not have even the slightest chance of beating.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ignore "Pro"nab and his pro answer...

                    the truth is, you really can't have much fun if you are in a low level guild with only about 10 people online at a time. when you see a 50 vs 50 fight. it's actually really much better. there are more organization and what to do. and what tower you aiming for. it's really fun actually. you get to duke it out for the win when you fighting guild about the same active members.

                    it's just that the system rank it by the top 1-16 guilds to fight it out and the winner get the unicorn, 200 crystals and 30 whips at end.

                    i suggestion you merge with some of the other guilds and join a more active guild to see the guild wars in a different light, and maybe get better rewards.

                    you are looking at around 4k extra insigs/honor and 80 whips PER WEEK. FREE. for the WHOLE guild. that's what you are missing out if you are not in the top guild. on the other hand. it's actually more fun if you get into an active guild with 50+ members online to do some guild war.

                    i really hope they merge more server so we can see more guild wars fight it out.

                    currently every server is about the same, top 1-3 guilds are the most active and have a chance at #1. the rest is just all easy picking...
                    Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-28-2012, 06:10 PM.
                    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Its the same seeding you see in any sports tournament... you will never see the top seed play the 2nd seed in the first round.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                        The only issue that I see in the GVG is how they rank certain guilds together in the 1st fight. Currently the guild I am in, via ranking is #6 on my server, we always get placed the #1 team, and get knocked out of the top 8 bracket. If this was a normal draft for the fight shouldn't the #1 ranked team face the #16? My guild is strong enough to compete for 1 of the top 8 spots, but we get reduced to having to take 9th place due to being placed 2 weeks in a row vs. the #1 guild on our server who quite frankly we do not have even the slightest chance of beating.
                        you see we fight the 2nd strongest guild on server, and we knock them out early, so in this case, they ranked 6th in the fight last week. they probably felt it's not fair since they can beat the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...etc... but sometimes it depend also on a little bit of luck on who you get ranked with. also, if you don't wanna rely on luck at all, build up your guild to the strongest via whatever necessary means you can use. bribery, theft, threat, merges, anything to make your guild stronger. . after their last week defeat, the 2nd strongest guild on my server recruited mercilessly, funny part is their luck isn't great, we fighting them again tonight 2nd fight. we'll see how much stronger they got. . let the fight begin!
                        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                          ignore "Pro"nab and his pro answer...

                          the truth is, you really can't have much fun if you are in a low level guild with only about 10 people online at a time. when you see a 50 vs 50 fight. it's actually really much better. there are more organization and what to do. and what tower you aiming for. it's really fun actually. you get to duke it out for the win when you fighting guild about the same active members.

                          it's just that the system rank it by the top 1-16 guilds to fight it out and the winner get the unicorn, 200 crystals and 30 whips at end.

                          i suggestion you merge with some of the other guilds and join a more active guild to see the guild wars in a different light, and maybe get better rewards.

                          you are looking at around 4k extra insigs/honor and 80 whips PER WEEK. FREE. for the WHOLE guild. that's what you are missing out if you are not in the top guild. on the other hand. it's actually more fun if you get into an active guild with 50+ members online to do some guild war.

                          i really hope they merge more server so we can see more guild wars fight it out.

                          currently every server is about the same, top 1-3 guilds are the most active and have a chance at #1. the rest is just all easy picking...
                          My "Pro" answer made more sense then yours lol, if people merge into bigger guilds, does not guarantee them getting insigs and honor as it's limited to 50 ppl, so nto everyone can join, and big guilds "can" get overpopulated, that being said, the weak will still be left out, however they will get the weekly prize should they be in a corresponding guild, saying they should merge into bigger guilds is naive advice but may work for some, but the complications of "friends, and other things" come into effect as well, that being said...your advice was nothing more then naive~

                          P.S. Gratz on becoming a "Mod."
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                            Bintang it is not as simple as you make it out to be.

                            And I dislike the guild battle system myself as 16 is just too many guilds for my server. There are only like 4 or 5 competitive ones max on my server and only 2 particularly strong ones. My guild which is number one in strength and number 2 overall and lost last week is taking a bunch of players from other guilds cause those players want to win. Guild battle is making all the top players congregrate into the same guilds which kind of ruins it but people want to win.
                            ===> I do understand the situations and ofc people always want to be sit together with the WINNING team. I experienced it myself when cannot do anything b/c our opponent stand in front of our doors... who will be happy with that? but hey man, this is game... people always find a better placed to be strong. top player + outnumbered whacking us down make us feel sad... and b/c of that we have to be more stronger than before. I also do agree the battle system very unfair to weakling versus mighty one. What fun in there slaughtering others that don't have enough power? What i can do utmost for now looking new warrior to fill the gap in between.

                            Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                            ignore "Pro"nab and his pro answer...

                            the truth is, you really can't have much fun if you are in a low level guild with only about 10 people online at a time. when you see a 50 vs 50 fight. it's actually really much better. there are more organization and what to do. and what tower you aiming for. it's really fun actually. you get to duke it out for the win when you fighting guild about the same active members.

                            it's just that the system rank it by the top 1-16 guilds to fight it out and the winner get the unicorn, 200 crystals and 30 whips at end.

                            i suggestion you merge with some of the other guilds and join a more active guild to see the guild wars in a different light, and maybe get better rewards.

                            you are looking at around 4k extra insigs/honor and 80 whips PER WEEK. FREE. for the WHOLE guild. that's what you are missing out if you are not in the top guild. on the other hand. it's actually more fun if you get into an active guild with 50+ members online to do some guild war.

                            i really hope they merge more server so we can see more guild wars fight it out.

                            currently every server is about the same, top 1-3 guilds are the most active and have a chance at #1. the rest is just all easy picking...
                            ===> Yups! 1 - 3 is the most active and lot top player inside. Like you said what we can do right now is persuade other guild members joining hand if they want to taste the bitterness from GB... hehehe... fun? we always laugh when we getting shoot down and revived everytime... luckily my guild members not so hard feeling about losing the battle and their spirit rise want to do it again. Low spirit? ofc we are... 16 active members versus 50 active members? hahaha... we laugh and still have time to chatting "hey! im being killed again". after a few minutes again the say "hahaha... walao... they're strong and so many". The moral is have fun guys even though we losing cause we think like this -> cost nothing and hey! we also get the rewards after we lose. Not so much comparing to those who won but still can collect. Long journey awaiting for us ahead of time. And the merger between guild is a must if we want to raise our battle prowess. Just an opinion.

                            Originally posted by Zoez1 View Post
                            Its the same seeding you see in any sports tournament... you will never see the top seed play the 2nd seed in the first round.
                            ===> This is how the world being run. Entertainment gone when the 1st seed play the 2nd b/c we know already who will win at the end of the tourney. Same thing like GB we know already who will grabbed the 1st prizes. Yeah! we don't like it but what can we do? (for the weak one lol). Wait our beloved devs make some changes maybe. Hey! this is only the 2nd weeks of GB. Who know what lies in the future?

                            My advice : Keep growing. Like what 御萧xXLJXx have said if you aren't happy with your current guild just moved to more stronger one. The systems will be like this onward unless they done something about it. Sorry if my words against your words.
                            "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                            MiladyHime
                            Archer
                            [S40] Badlands
                            Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i have to say your wrong about match system yes the first round is a bit unfair but cant say anything else on s1 2nd round was 1st rank br vs 3rd so i dont think its biased and in the end it was my guild vs 1st rank guild and we still won 6k to almost 2k and it was very easy they used chariot everytime it was ready lol...and you cant seriously expect to get to finals if your not top 5 in guild rank and have strong players...merge merge merge or lose thats pretty much it you might not make it finals still since limit 50 and you might nor have 50strong players in my guild for even finals we do 40 strongs and 10 players that not sure what to do just to show them how it goes and players in my guild top 40-50 players are on a ranking lol lvl-br-honor but also a great plan will make a world of difference..im a bit blunt but thats just me~you cant expect to be in finals when you havnt done the work the top guilds have done
                              IGN:Vanguard

                              Level:scion 5*


                              Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

                              Rank:ArchDuke

                              Fantasia

                              Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

                              You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

                              only for the ladies

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X