Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some VERY usefull Ideas that could be made throughout the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some VERY usefull Ideas that could be made throughout the game

Ok i'm just gonna shout out some ideas that some friend's and me have been thinking about that would help A LOT throughout in the game:

1: Personal Storage for gold and Items. There's always a time when we run out of room in guild storage and takes a while for it to be upgraded depending what guild your in.

2: An auctioning type thing that could be used to sell things for eaither Gold or Ballens.

3: A guild campaign daily run that we could enjoy doing as a guild involving the max amount of players also having very nice rewards from the hard work as well.

4: Hopefully make webcam and Voice Chat possible throughout to use for friends and guild mates. There is times when we want to announce things in Guild Battle in certain ways but typing just doesn't do. Now I know u guys might say something like "why not use Skype or TeamSpeak or Ventrillo? Well some people just don't like downloading em I don't know why, laziness? amount of memory? too concerned about downloading something they dont know about?...well who knows but u guys get the point.

5:Maybe more spawn for the monsters in the Wilds? There is times when we search and search and then u finally find 1? Why not be able to find 3 or 4 in same map? I donno maybe its just me with the bad luck.

Here are my thoughts.

1. You have a vault to use if you are in a guild. The vault space can be upgraded.

2. Not for the time being. Trading is easily abuseable. Until a very good method could be found, I don't support the idea of trading.

3. We already have MP dungeon. But hey, I also think a guild campaign is good.

4. No comments.

5. No. I think the current amount is good as it is. If there are a lot of spawns, then everyone will be able to obtain Darus too easily.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Here are my thoughts.

1. You have a vault to use if you are in a guild. The vault space can be upgraded.

2. Not for the time being. Trading is easily abuseable. Until a very good method could be found, I don't support the idea of trading.

3. We already have MP dungeon. But hey, I also think a guild campaign is good.

4. No comments.

5. No. I think the current amount is good as it is. If there are a lot of spawns, then everyone will be able to obtain Darus too easily.
      You do know he is talking about AH not trading. Also there will be an AH coming out SOON. We just don't know when R2 SOON is going to be. The AH should be in balens but they are discussing what currency would be best to use. If nothing is changed though it should be in balens as that is what the Chinese server has.

Comment

What makes you think AH is not abuseable?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I create 2 accounts on Server.

Then on one account (my main account), I purchase Balens.
          On my secondary account, I get all the daily check-in rewards and put these up for auctions.

On my primary account, I made the highest bid so I can get these items. The balens in my primary account are then transferred to my secondary account.
          I can still use my secondary account to purchase items in market and then continue to transfer these items back to my primary account.

Possible, no ?
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by davisbro1 View Post
            Ok i'm just gonna shout out some ideas that some friend's and me have been thinking about that would help A LOT throughout in the game:

1: Personal Storage for gold and Items. There's always a time when we run out of room in guild storage and takes a while for it to be upgraded depending what guild your in.

2: An auctioning type thing that could be used to sell things for eaither Gold or Ballens.

3: A guild campaign daily run that we could enjoy doing as a guild involving the max amount of players also having very nice rewards from the hard work as well.

4: Hopefully make webcam and Voice Chat possible throughout to use for friends and guild mates. There is times when we want to announce things in Guild Battle in certain ways but typing just doesn't do. Now I know u guys might say something like "why not use Skype or TeamSpeak or Ventrillo? Well some people just don't like downloading em I don't know why, laziness? amount of memory? too concerned about downloading something they dont know about?...well who knows but u guys get the point.

5:Maybe more spawn for the monsters in the Wilds? There is times when we search and search and then u finally find 1? Why not be able to find 3 or 4 in same map? I donno maybe its just me with the bad luck.
            1. many including myself have asked for gold storage so +1

2. we will have auction house once market comes on i just hope the return currency is balens

3. guild campaign 1 try per day i like it +1

4. this is a game of battle not communication if u wanna have webcam talk then as u said get skype its a bit hard to implement something like that too (if ur lazy then too bad if u lack memory then remove the unnecessary items in ur computer and if ur concerned then ask some of ur friends and guildmates if its ok and ask them for a link)

5. u need to search more thats all i find mobs all the time (i just hate plundering them)
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I create 2 accounts on Server.

Then on one account (my main account), I purchase Balens.
              On my secondary account, I get all the daily check-in rewards and put these up for auctions.

On my primary account, I made the highest bid so I can get these items. The balens in my primary account are then transferred to my secondary account.
              I can still use my secondary account to purchase items in market and then continue to transfer these items back to my primary account.

Possible, no ?
              just make AH trading with not bound items possible and your trick is not possible

Comment

Originally posted by Ibenir View Post
                just make AH trading with not bound items possible and your trick is not possible
                true but there are many unbound things such as gold, equipment,crypt keys,socketing rods and refine crystals
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  true but there are many unbound things such as gold, equipment,crypt keys,socketing rods and refine crystals
                  You're signature reak's of ignorance.

Comment

ignorance is bliss ; )

Comment

Originally posted by horneys View Post
                      You're signature reak's of ignorance.
                      ignorance mmm may i know which part u find of me being ignorant?

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                      X