Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Question] Does Blitz Open Mystery Boxes, Tomb and pick coin purses.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does Blitz Open Mystery Boxes, Tomb and pick coin purses.

As the title says, does blitz mode do this?

1. Open mystery boxes if I have mystery keys this is important because this is where we get our Crypt Keys.

2. Open Tombs which once in a while you get Darus or fight Sentinel.

3. Take coin purses in the ground and or Open gold chest.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

blitz didnt open mystery boxes

Comment

Originally posted by clynxz View Post
      blitz didnt open mystery boxes
      That's sad from now on Ill do manual campaigns it is where the cryts keys bonus.

Comment

Another question?

Does blitzing same exp as doing it on your own?

Comment

i just save my keys to use during mufti player dungeons.

even though bliz doesn't open chest, it does pick up those gold purses i believe. i think the card at end can give a key. because i swore i set myself to use 200 stamina and i went afk.

when i came back, i seem to got a crypt key in inventory. i assume it's possible to get a crypt key out of last drawn card at end. i have also gotten a couple roses out of those card too.
          Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-28-2012, 02:57 AM.
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

blitz have only one advantage - if u can get elite in the dungeon with blitz u will always get him and his reward. but no mystery boxes alas

Comment

Originally posted by R23935819 View Post
              blitz have only one advantage - if u can get elite in the dungeon with blitz u will always get him and his reward. but no mystery boxes alas
              what do you mean elite?

Comment

Elite is a kind of a miniboss called [Elite] X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ _X_X_X_X_X
                it drops gold, blue equips, crystaloids, kyanites (not all of them, mostly gold + 1 one of them)

Comment

Yes you can get crypt keys as a boss reward. I got one once through blitzing. I prefer to run the dungeons myself so I don't miss out on the daru. And like it has been said you can save your skeleton keys for mystery boxes in multi-player dungeons. I tend to do this anyway as I feel I get better results that way but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                    Yes you can get crypt keys as a boss reward. I got one once through blitzing. I prefer to run the dungeons myself so I don't miss out on the daru. And like it has been said you can save your skeleton keys for mystery boxes in multi-player dungeons. I tend to do this anyway as I feel I get better results that way but I could be wrong.
                    +1 Thank you

i just want confirmation that i did got it out of the blitz. so it is possible to get crypt key out of blitz anyway. lately i been so busy, all i do is blitz anything that can be blitzed, crypt/campaign, and i still need time for Arena, Battle ground, guild Battle, MPD, WB.... so much time needed ....i don't even bother for the 20 bounty quest since i never use up 20..mostly 5 or 6 a day lol.
                    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Blitz dose not take out HP potions and troops too.
                      But it does open coin purse.
                      Got some roses, kaynites & golds etc from the treasure chest.
                      I used to activate the exp scrolls for the MP dungeons and i believe most players does that as well, after the last patched, the MP dungeon has reduced to 3 attempts (but with better exp and drops ) and my party can completed the runs in about 25-30 mins, so to make full use on the exp buff remaining, i will carry on with the campaign using the steak mode, the number of attempts will depends on how long my exp buff remain, 1 steak run take 5mins and cost 5k golds. if i got 22 mins exp buff left i will runs 4 attempts.
                      Last edited by NARTH; 11-29-2012, 02:55 AM.
                      Serenity
                      SteelLord
                      Singapore

Comment

Working...
                      X