Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Question] Does Blitz Open Mystery Boxes, Tomb and pick coin purses.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does Blitz Open Mystery Boxes, Tomb and pick coin purses.

As the title says, does blitz mode do this?

1. Open mystery boxes if I have mystery keys this is important because this is where we get our Crypt Keys.

2. Open Tombs which once in a while you get Darus or fight Sentinel.

3. Take coin purses in the ground and or Open gold chest.

• NARTH
    replied
    Blitz dose not take out HP potions and troops too.
    But it does open coin purse.
    Got some roses, kaynites & golds etc from the treasure chest.
    I used to activate the exp scrolls for the MP dungeons and i believe most players does that as well, after the last patched, the MP dungeon has reduced to 3 attempts (but with better exp and drops ) and my party can completed the runs in about 25-30 mins, so to make full use on the exp buff remaining, i will carry on with the campaign using the steak mode, the number of attempts will depends on how long my exp buff remain, 1 steak run take 5mins and cost 5k golds. if i got 22 mins exp buff left i will runs 4 attempts.
    Last edited by NARTH; 11-29-2012, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    Yes you can get crypt keys as a boss reward. I got one once through blitzing. I prefer to run the dungeons myself so I don't miss out on the daru. And like it has been said you can save your skeleton keys for mystery boxes in multi-player dungeons. I tend to do this anyway as I feel I get better results that way but I could be wrong.
    +1 Thank you

i just want confirmation that i did got it out of the blitz. so it is possible to get crypt key out of blitz anyway. lately i been so busy, all i do is blitz anything that can be blitzed, crypt/campaign, and i still need time for Arena, Battle ground, guild Battle, MPD, WB.... so much time needed ....i don't even bother for the 20 bounty quest since i never use up 20..mostly 5 or 6 a day lol.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Yes you can get crypt keys as a boss reward. I got one once through blitzing. I prefer to run the dungeons myself so I don't miss out on the daru. And like it has been said you can save your skeleton keys for mystery boxes in multi-player dungeons. I tend to do this anyway as I feel I get better results that way but I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Elite is a kind of a miniboss called [Elite] X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ _X_X_X_X_X
    it drops gold, blue equips, crystaloids, kyanites (not all of them, mostly gold + 1 one of them)

Leave a comment:

• Yukkitamain
    replied
    Originally posted by R23935819 View Post
    blitz have only one advantage - if u can get elite in the dungeon with blitz u will always get him and his reward. but no mystery boxes alas
    what do you mean elite?

Leave a comment:

• R23935819
    replied
    blitz have only one advantage - if u can get elite in the dungeon with blitz u will always get him and his reward. but no mystery boxes alas

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    i just save my keys to use during mufti player dungeons.

even though bliz doesn't open chest, it does pick up those gold purses i believe. i think the card at end can give a key. because i swore i set myself to use 200 stamina and i went afk.

when i came back, i seem to got a crypt key in inventory. i assume it's possible to get a crypt key out of last drawn card at end. i have also gotten a couple roses out of those card too.
    Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-28-2012, 02:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Another question?

Does blitzing same exp as doing it on your own?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Originally posted by clynxz View Post
    blitz didnt open mystery boxes
    That's sad from now on Ill do manual campaigns it is where the cryts keys bonus.

Leave a comment:

• clynxz
    replied
    blitz didnt open mystery boxes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X