Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An easy level up for orange astral or the best astral for you :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An easy level up for orange astral or the best astral for you :)

I was thinking about this cuz i saw some of my guildies saying its hard to level your orange astral but my yrick is try to level an orange astral you have or the orange astral you dont need try to level them to 5 or 6 as you can cuz when its level 4 orange astral it gives 8k 5 maybe around 12-13k maybe i hope this could be useful to others

From my experience you get the amount put into the astral so it doesn't matter whether it is an orange or a blue, or a purple as it will have the same put into it so the same amount will transfer. I could be wrong but this is what I have noticed.

Comment

It doesn't matter whether its a green, blue, purple, orange astral, they exp transfers over at a 1:1 ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
        It doesn't matter whether its a green, blue, purple, orange astral, they exp transfers over at a 1:1 ratio.
        Correct

so basically doesn't matter what you have, you do not lose any exp when you feed it into another. all accumulated exp will still stay with you. when you seen all these people with lv. 5, lv. 6, lv. 7, lv. 8 astrals, it's not because they use a trick or anything, it's because they spend a lot of cash into upgrading them. i personally only working on getting astral up to lv. 5 right now. and i'm feeding at least 2mil+ per day into it. and it takes a couple days to level a lv.4 to a lv. 5. what i normally do is sell all green and keep blue + as exp to feed into my other astrals.
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

so if you dont understand then fine just sharing an idea cuz i dont care about but that kind of way to level an level 6 astral to make it level 7 cuz if you dont understand and just keep charging into any kinds of direction i dont care for those people who dont wants it so shut the hell up!
          if you think carefully making a same orange astral likeevel aegis major to 7 all you have to do is level it up to 5 or 4 cuz for i dont care about that your using cash its your move so im not involved in that so its up to you try to use your head for a while tou can beat me all day you want cuz once you did not realize that you think hhhhmmmmmm...... its easy to beat mactavish hes weak cuz you dont think for a while others want to use this load of stuffs to beate up hahshshs i dint care bro oh btw if any moderators kindly closed this thread for me just pmcme cuz i wannna hear from those cash user and normal users here
          Last edited by Mactavish; 11-29-2012, 09:06 AM.

Comment

ohb btw mods dont closed this up yet cuz imma gonna show you how it works

Comment

Originally posted by Mactavish View Post
              so if you dont understand then fine just sharing an idea cuz i dont care about but that kind of way to level an level 6 astral to make it level 7 cuz if you dont understand and just keep charging into any kinds of direction i dont care for those people who dont wants it so shut the hell up!
              if you think carefully making a same orange astral likeevel aegis major to 7 all you have to do is level it up to 5 or 4 cuz for i dont care about that your using cash its your move so im not involved in that so its up to you try to use your head for a while tou can beat me all day you want cuz once you did not realize that you think hhhhmmmmmm...... its easy to beat mactavish hes weak cuz you dont think for a while others want to use this load of stuffs to beate up hahshshs i dint care bro oh btw if any moderators kindly closed this thread for me just pmcme cuz i wannna hear from those cash user and normal users here
              I'm a lil confused here....all your stating is only put exp into an orange astral because it gives move exp based on the level of the astral.....Of course it will give "more" exp at a higher level because it takes more to level it, what your doing is just stating put exp only onto the orange astrals where you could do the same thing on even a green astral if you wanted. Yes they will not be worth the same amount at the same level because the green, blue, or purple took a lot less to level up. At the end of the day though whether you put 10k exp into a green, or 10k exp into an orange they are both worth the same exact amount, except for the starting value of the astral itself......

Comment

Have to agree with Cyrale, we all understand fine, your 'trick' is just the normal method just about everyone uses, 8k xp put into a green makes it lvl 7, If you take that lvl 7 and put it into a blue it jumps to a lvl 6 blue, If you put that lvl 6 blue into a purple it becomes a lvl 5 purple, Put that in an Orange and its a lvl 4 orange with 800 xp into it, If you put that OJ into another Orange it will still be lvl 4 but should have 850 xp due to the original orange base xp value.

But honestly, I just don't understand your entire rant... it makes no sense. Are you saying only lvl oranges to 4 or 5? or are you saying make two 4 or 5 oranges and combine them? If that's what you mean then, yeah, everyone is telling you it doesn't have to be Oj the XP is one to one, 2 lvl 4 OJ (7200xp) combine to 1 lvl 5 (14400xp) But you still have to put 7200 xp into both.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                  I'm a lil confused here....all your stating is only put exp into an orange astral because it gives move exp based on the level of the astral.....Of course it will give "more" exp at a higher level because it takes more to level it, what your doing is just stating put exp only onto the orange astrals where you could do the same thing on even a green astral if you wanted. Yes they will not be worth the same amount at the same level because the green, blue, or purple took a lot less to level up. At the end of the day though whether you put 10k exp into a green, or 10k exp into an orange they are both worth the same exact amount, except for the starting value of the astral itself......
                  yep thats right.
                  enhanced deflect lvl 1 (0/150) gives 70 exp
                  i level it up to lvl 2 = 0/1000 (150xp on it + 70 initial xp)
                  if i use the enhanced deflect to other astral then it will gives me 220xp.

so what is the trick u mention above mister?? lol
                  to mod: close this tread if he doesnt show us the proof.
                  Last edited by XrosSlash; 11-29-2012, 01:40 PM.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

oh just neverind you all dont undetstand either -_- just forget about you wont understand it

Comment

my trick is that cuz if i want level the astral is very useful to me my trick is i save a same astral and put on astral slot not in character just real cuz once its level 6 making it to level 7 its 28k so its hard for me to reach cuz if you put your astral in there you might accisently feed it to low level astral -_- the thing is that im save a one orange astral you know for one gain exp there -_-

Comment

i feel like there is nothing to understand and you just think you've discovered something that is pretty much common knowledge and are unable to deal with your big "discovery" being pretty much non existent.

Comment

oh well gonna ask a mod to close well atleast this could work just try oh and one thing ignore for hard working lol xD cuz people who dont understand a person means dont have any imaginations and dont use all the comments -_- cuz you will lose if you dont come up with something

Comment

I couldn't understand what you are talking about. I think the other posters have a better comprehension ability than I do.

Are you talking about the law of diminishing marginal returns or the concavity of the returns per exp (i.e the higher the level, the more exp required to level up an astral), therefore: instead of leveling an astral from level 6-7, it might be better use of your resource to level up an astral from 1-5 ?
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

sorry to be blunt, but i don't think anyone can understand what you discovered, but so far, no one understand what you are trying to say. English might not be your first language, and it isn't mine either, but somehow i have a feeling none of us are connecting with you on what you are trying to say or what your discovery is. but anyway. we might understand one day what you are trying to say... in time..maybe.. anyway, due to your request, I'll close your thread for you. (1st time doing this on yeah!). ::get all excited and happy::
                              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                              X