Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

narcissistic player(s) intentionally parking a freya in tok nm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • narcissistic player(s) intentionally parking a freya in tok nm

    To all of the top players in wartune: Most players greatly appreciate when the top players are kind enough to park their Odin. However, if you are going to intentionally park a freya, you are intentionally being a jerk and you are going to be called out on like this lone jerk has been doing the past couple of weeks on the server I play in:


    Go figure, this person uses a different sylph in group arena:

    I hope other top players who are kind enough to park their odin/thor in tok nm and get annoyed when others park a freya would start retaliating by intentionally targeting this person in battleground until this narcissistic; intentional behavior stops.

  • #2
    If I remember correctly, Frigga gives the most br out of all the merged sylphs. Maybe she's trying to keep top player title on her server or something.
    Even if she's not, if I paid $600 + more for a sylph, I'd get pretty annoyed if other players told me I couldn't equip it just because it was making tok nm tougher for them.

    Also I don't think you understand how OP these top players are. Why would they retaliate by attacking her in bg? These guys can probably solo tok nm.

    Comment


    • #3
      How many kabam servers are there? K43 with multiple merged sylphs and red?

      Comment


      • #4
        It is possible that the guy is doing it just to be a jerk, but I think UesugiAnkit's explanation is far more likely.

        People can be unnerfed in ToK nm without being jerks. At what point do people's demands become unreasonable? Is it right to demand that they sacrifice rewards they have earned/paid for just to make things easier for you? This person has spent a lot of real $ to be as strong as he/she is. Why should he/she be expected to give up rewards just for others' benefit? It sucks running across mega cashed BRs in arena and bgs also, but it would hardly be fair to demand they opt out of those events just because they have paid to have a very strong toon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KS222 View Post
          It is possible that the guy is doing it just to be a jerk,
          he is. i met him on BG once and he said he did it on purpose.
          said something along the lines of "ToK is not a privilege, and he's not obligated to weakened himself for others" and "I dine with soup made from your tears".
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #6
            That's the reason why most whales cash like that. They are basically jerks who cannot be a jerk in real life, so they pay for the privilege to do it in a virtual world.

            It is sad, when you think about it. The good thing about WT is that no matter what kind of a jerk they are, they can't really hurt you all that much. In real war type games, they can really destroy you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              How many kabam servers are there? K43 with multiple merged sylphs and red?
              seen & borrowed lots merged red sylphs around on quite a few eastern servers, not just kabam s43.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                he is. i met him on BG once and he said he did it on purpose.
                said something along the lines of "ToK is not a privilege, and he's not obligated to weakened himself for others" and "I dine with soup made from your tears".
                lol the last quote makes me laugh

                but i kinda agree with the first quote. doing it is a favor not an obligation, although i also felt like that's like making tok harder for everyone including themselves.

                as OP is on same server as the one s/he is questioning, chances are likely s/he is also borrowing a sylph from this person for expedition. it's arguable which is more helpful, but since OP can do tok nm, s/he prolly also has a strong sylph, so freya is probably a better choice? maybe there's always a fight between having the best sylph to borrow versus having the easier sylph to battle against?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  lol the last quote makes me laugh

                  but i kinda agree with the first quote. doing it is a favor not an obligation, although i also felt like that's like making tok harder for everyone including themselves.

                  as OP is on same server as the one s/he is questioning, chances are likely s/he is also borrowing a sylph from this person for expedition. it's arguable which is more helpful, but since OP can do tok nm, s/he prolly also has a strong sylph, so freya is probably a better choice? maybe there's always a fight between having the best sylph to borrow versus having the easier sylph to battle against?
                  It doesn't matter. Was in a tok easy fight since some jerk had a frigga on for almost 30mins. After we killed that 1st lvl we said that was enough and called it a day. Atleast the top guys in my cross server uses odin and thor so tok nm is a lot much easier to do
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I know this can be annoying for ppl who want to do tok but i really have no idea why would you want to waste half an hour in tok or even 10 minutes for those pure garbage rewards. Me and my party havent done tok in months although we could finish on lower difficulties. It's just not worth the time and effort, not even by far.
                    Last edited by Darkwise; 03-11-2016, 09:22 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The real problem is R2's (or 7 Roads') stupid implementation of ToK--not whether the players are stripping or not.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        still do able with fraya in there just need to learn abit and be strong enough to do it 7mil br + group should clear 5lvls if they use there brain

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                          I know this can be annoying for ppl who want to do tok but i really have no idea why would you want to waste half an hour in tok or even 10 minutes for those pure garbage rewards. Me and my party havent done tok in months although we could finish on lower difficulties. It's just not worth the time and effort, not even by far.
                          some players still need the exp and if it wasn't for the frigga we could have completed that run pretty easy
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                            I know this can be annoying for ppl who want to do tok but i really have no idea why would you want to waste half an hour in tok or even 10 minutes for those pure garbage rewards. Me and my party havent done tok in months although we could finish on lower difficulties. It's just not worth the time and effort, not even by far.
                            The at least 250-300 whips from ToK NM a day is pretty good imo. I wouldn't waste an hour in tok for that much though if I couldn't beat it.

                            And anyway, jerk or not, it is his/her right to use whatever sylph they feel like, and it's unfair to call them out on a forum for it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I would agree that TOK WAS USELESS for the effort, but now that they nerfed the whip event, you NEED those whips or you will fall far far behind.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X