Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About Mahra/Sepulcrum events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Mahra/Sepulcrum events.

Hi everyone!
    People are saying they removed mahra/sepulcrum event is that true?It's probably true I think.
    Ask me why,because those casher spending so much!If there is a problem with those events you are the one risponsible for those!
    Because you are not playing the game like game,you are playing like race of spending cash.That's why!!!

I am free player and I didnt even pay for game and I wont.If I do,you do that "r2 games" will do the game harder and harder.Because they want so much moneyand look at that you are giving it ! Why? Why are just playing normally why you trying to pay wars why ?

I am free player so mahra event only usefull event for me.It gives gold,chest etc.Only thing I enjoy it about the game but you are saying it's gone!

well, u can imagine a stranger stays at ur home and give u nothing in return, that's what the game think about us free player

Comment

Nothing to give and to be thankfull for when this stranger is left hungry and thirsty. There are 3 options here:

1. As r2/7road think most free player will start pouring money to their pockets and they will squeeze even harder already cashing ones
      2. Huge drain of server population and cash investements cause lets face it this game is quite broken in so many aspects
      3. Nothing much of a change and things continue old way with almost same cashing activity and free players clenching teeth and facing newcome Kingdom of Foolishness.

For me only 2 is more than justified now..just wait to see exactly those mahra and sepu events ruined or banned cause this will be last bitter drop and srsly dont care anymore and why should i? If they want game for only cashers ok np..just wont be there to see it and cant even call it a game....

Comment

Want to have some more fun? Take a look and you'll find they've removed adv Mahra and sepulcrum from the titan shop and Texas holdem shop. Wonder what other silent nerfs they will hit us with.

Comment

is this true???

Comment

Its just a silly rumor. They cant remove mahra and sepu event its too essential. But they can nerf it and probably they will cause only it left untouched. Maybe thats why delaying it so and beat around the bush with silly events.

Comment

Well I heard that those events are coming next week so wait until at least next friday before anyone comes to the conclusion that they've been removed. By the way they can absolutely remove those events completely. We as players may consider them essential but we've already established r2 doesn't really care about the players anymore so they could absolutely completely remove it.

Comment

Hope you're right, mate. Starting to enjoy getting weaned off the game to the point I am doing 30-minute daily stints. This Wartune was nearly the same as it was 2 years ago when I left: going nowhere, favoring more towards spenders, and all that jazz. Except, there won't be a "three-peat" out of me if R2 keeps this course.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R226120466 View Post
                  well, u can imagine a stranger stays at ur home and give u nothing in return, that's what the game think about us free player
                  lololol ... That made me think of "Free To Live" houses. You need a Crypt Key each time you flush the toilet. The faucet has a button that squirts out 8 ounces of water, then a 30 minute cooldown. ... the ideas go on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Hope you're right, mate. Starting to enjoy getting weaned off the game to the point I am doing 30-minute daily stints. This Wartune was nearly the same as it was 2 years ago when I left: going nowhere, favoring more towards spenders, and all that jazz. Except, there won't be a "three-peat" out of me if R2 keeps this course.
                    Yeah I play very little as well. Most of the time spent on there is just blitzing.

Comment

looking at how the ongoing event is mostly for cashers, this may encourage people to take "shortcut" (just like sacred tree and bi-sylph, which the dev dont do anything to fix it).
                      If this keep going, i guess it's game over soon

Comment

what? im an ex-non-casher, I spent, and now they removed good events?

I feel SCAMMED!
                        Last edited by Rixuel; 03-12-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X