sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph

hey guys just make this post cuz i have 1 question .. from were i can get divinity shard ? to refine hades/apollo i look everywere in game but cant fiind any

Currently from Sylph Expedition, Mystery Shop and occasional exchanges on Hot Events.

Comment

I don't think there is any way to get enough without an event exchange. The exchanges have come around fairly regularly, so just keep an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by alcazarthepicaros View Post
        Currently from Sylph Expedition, Mystery Shop and occasional exchanges on Hot Events.
        Didn't they remove the divinity shards from SE?

Comment

tyvm guys for help

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Didn't they remove the divinity shards from SE?
            The mini-bosses still give the divinity shards as first clearance rewards, though in very small quantity.

Comment

The mini-bosses still give the divinity shards as first clearance rewards, though in very small quantity.
              no they don't. they are just there for display only.

Comment

They don't drop them. That "bug" has been around for months.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  no they don't. they are just there for display only.
                  Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  They don't drop them. That "bug" has been around for months.
                  Since it's quite sometime since I tried at the Sylph Exp., after seeing you guys' posts I checked it again. And well, the first mini-boss did give 40 divinity shards along with other materials shown.

So, no they are not for display. The mini-bosses do drop the divinity shards as clearance rewards.

Comment

Since it's quite sometime since I tried at the Sylph Exp., after seeing you guys' posts I checked it again. And well, the first mini-boss did give 40 divinity shards along with other materials shown.

So, no they are not for display. The mini-bosses do drop the divinity shards as clearance rewards.
                    thanks for the update. i just cleared all mini bosses that didn't give rewards previously, & got 320 divinity shards (been a long while since they removed the rewards). now almost ready to refine for a second athena or gaia

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      thanks for the update. i just cleared all mini bosses that didn't give rewards previously, & got 320 divinity shards (been a long while since they removed the rewards). now almost ready to refine for a second athena or gaia
                      Welcome. That's why it's always better to check for yourself (if possible) rather than going by others' words. Well at least, there's still a free source of divinity shards.

But the Blessings of God, Gift of God & Compliment of God are still nowhere to be found other than some rare exchange events which are targeted for high-rollers typically.
                      Last edited by alcazarthepicaros; 03-12-2016, 06:11 AM.

Comment

So they "fixed" the <expletive>. Going to test another fight since after the first mini boss, I didn't do any more when it didn't give me the first time around.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Welcome. That's why it's always better to check for yourself (if possible) rather than going by others' words. Well at least, there's still a free source of divinity shards.

But the Blessings of God, Gift of God & Compliment of God are still nowhere to be found other than some rare exchange events which are targeted for high-rollers typically.
                          well...i did keep trying for 2 patches after the first nerf, until i lost interest in it & just leave the mini bosses alone. no urgent need of such rewards any ways.

now with them nerfing unlimited events, i highly doubt i even have enough enchantment pieces for sylph gears any more, so probably not doing a second orange set. they can rest assured i'd not complain about the lack of those from mini bosses, & not buy any from wilds shop, not even with bound balens.

Comment

I have found them to buy in Dimensions.

Comment

Does ANYBODY know how to get "points" in the Mystery/Wilds shop? I've had the same number of points for 2 years, and I have no idea how I got them, or how to get any more!

Comment

Working...
                              X