X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Troops for KNIGHTS

Hi all,

The title says it all...

I just turned 40 and I'm confused as hell on which one to pick. Any pro's out there w real experience, wanna share their 2 cents?

Please help me.

Thanks.

Angels fail at World Bosses, instead of hitting they heal thus you fail at damage less gold and daru for you.

Catacombs Angels are good, but who need it anyway you can blitz.

PvP both have + and -.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Angels are useful for WB for a knight as you put them in the back so makes you take the WB hits, they will heal you, and won't really be wasted. But once you hit 55+, you should not even need angels heals to eat the 5 attacks of the WB, so then the problem of healing for comes back. But in between, you will do more damage as a knight in world boss, by having them in the back and alive for whole fight, compared to lower def. classes that needs to hide behind them, and will have them die. So in the end, it really is a question of feeling.

Hope it helped!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

As BigBlete stated, it is a choice which you have to make. Personally I would chose Knights, they have a pretty good attack and defense. Angels are not bad either, but it is up to you after all.

Feel free to join

Comment

I'll be going for a tank knight..so I think I'd be better off w angels.

Thanks guys for your input, appreciate it.

Comment

go for knights.

when a knight with knights goes against knights with angels, the angels always go down first. I can't vouch for end game, but certainly 40-50 knights are the way to go.

Comment

Well in pvp, mages will be your biggest issue.... so here's the break down, choose Angel with low hp and decent mdef and watch them get aoe'd down effortlessly, or choose knight with low mdef and high hp and watch them get aoe'd down effortlessly. Fortunately for the mage the choice is obvious.... knights for decent pdef and high hp. Good luck and break out some hard cash to beat those lvl 60+ knight troops in your lvl 45 pvp gear so that you can get to the mage :P

Comment

Originally posted by squall6677 View Post
                go for knights.

when a knight with knights goes against knights with angels, the angels always go down first. I can't vouch for end game, but certainly 40-50 knights are the way to go.
                I use angels and when i face other knights using knight troops its pretty much an easy win. Of course i'm tanking for my angels and the other player is tanking for his troops.
                IGN: Aexon
                Level: 46
                Class: Knight
                Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
                Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

Angels is designed exclusively for Knight only.
                  Serenity
                  SteelLord
                  Singapore

Comment

i picked angels..but right now, I'm kinda regretting it coz the healing is just so random and it only heals about 1k of HP...

Comment

Originally posted by krait27 View Post
                      i picked angels..but right now, I'm kinda regretting it coz the healing is just so random and it only heals about 1k of HP...
                      as you level your angel's matk the heal goes up too
                      IGN: Aexon
                      Level: 46
                      Class: Knight
                      Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
                      Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

pick a knight. more atck powaa..
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

do the angels not attack? i would've thought their magic attack would be useful

Comment

r u sure? i 1 turn ko angels with my whirlwind skill =) at least knight still can stand for 2 turn

Comment

Originally posted by krait27 View Post
                              What your angels current lvl?
                              Mine can heal 2k and sometime its hit 3k

Originally posted by R23776663 View Post
                              r u sure? i 1 turn ko angels with my whirlwind skill =) at least knight still can stand for 2 turn
                              And the troops count of your enemy?
                              It still depend on troop count after all.
                              My angels can stand whirwind from knight, remembering their hp are nearly same with my 22k hp.

And... Im mage that using angels.
                              Dumb? Well yes, even I tank them. lol.
                              Yet I still can win becouse angels take care of healing, Im lazy to do it if it was solo fight.
                              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                              IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                              X