• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To whoever made the changes of the hot events

To whoever made the changes of the hot events,

I wish you get fired

Thank you for wasting our time

And, here I am in wanting to write a very long letter detailing my disdain for such events and to thank them for taking my addiction for the game away at the same time.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

anyone else have mega-lag on the hot even panel and only the hot event panel?

Comment

Originally posted by Arandeath View Post
        anyone else have mega-lag on the hot even panel and only the hot event panel?
        Yes am having such massive lag that nearly crashes the game everytime i open hot events or try to get anything from hot events. I am not the only one on my server who has such problems

Comment

If you talk for example about some random hyper greedy for money executive director who choose things to be this way you are probably mistaken and we talk about majority decision. That thing probably has been on r2/7road mind for months and now we see whole foolishness in action. They carefully stepped and nerfed one by one unlimited event features starting with gem event and we end up now with at the present situation - witch hunt for free players and attempt to milk dry cashers max as possible. Its logical if you think of it on first sight..cashing actualy pays their salories and bills, problem is they destroyed almost completely their own creation in process and ruin fun of the game for everyone no matter spending or no. I wonder where their greed and stupidity will lead them but dont believe it will be a good ending as things are now..but probably i wont be there to see it only one little push has left and goodbye wartune, been nice knowing ya but u not urself lately! In matter of fact this game was lacking its former glory since the moment they ruined arena and lots of other things - wild shop and minigames on top of all.
          Last edited by rescueyou; 03-12-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixuel View Post
            To whoever made the changes of the hot events,

I wish you get fired

Thank you for wasting our time

nah he a jerk

Comment

I believe that Wartune won't exist in future because no one wants to spend so much money in it...selling your house for getting all the stuff you need isn't very cool anyways lol

Comment

people should stop selling their cars. Wartune staff members are getting fat.

Comment

Oh no no no! No one's takin' my baby! That's why I am making payments on that =P and not paying for this game.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The only good thing I can say about all these changes they introduced in the hot events and the boxes/chests (normal/ clothing / mount) is that r2 finally made most cashers such as myself actually stopped cashing. Well done r2!!!!

Comment

Had massive lagg there also, switched to chrome, now it works better. Lots more lagg in general lately tho.

Comment

Yes you're right - they have alienated moderate cashers... including myself! Ive been playing this game for a long long time… up until now its been fun! Cashed fairly hard. Now, even for the likes of me, this game has become unsustainable… its a joke!! The monotony has surpassed any fun, and with the lack of good event rewards and the ability to keep pace with those above, this game has until my VIP runs out to get its head out of its arse or its ADIOS!!!!! Developers take note!!!!!!!!

Comment

They put the compensation in hot events without fixing hot events. TERRIFIC! I cannot collect it without crashing. Get with it, R2. Jees!

Comment

Working...
                          X